JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Kind a Sort of like this, Pistol on the outside and mag pouches on the other! No print with boot length Carhart Double front pants! Tried inside the boot, but chaffed my ankle something aweful! tumblr_ng1luf8hyR1rrmtkro1_500.jpg

That looks like a nice sturdy set up.
I hate wearing long pants though. There's only a couple months a year I wear pants, and even then I wear shorts to work. Unless it's below 30.

You can tell I was born in the NW.

I really like that ankle rig too! Unfortunately, I haven't had a pair of high tops for years. That rig may push me to get a pair. Never liked standard strap on ankle holsters, they just feel loose and flimsy to me!
Thanks again for the photo(s), Ura-Ki!;)

I am honestly perplexed how these negligent discharges happen... Do the guns go off as the person that dropped it is trying to retrieve it mid air or on the floor? Something different? I'm not a striker fired guy but I keep getting told that they have all sorts of redundant safety features.
Modern guns do not go off when you drop them. My guess is that the majority of these people don't want to admit that they pulled the trigger.

member: 19284 said:
Modern guns do not go off when you drop them. My guess is that the majority of these people don't want to admit that they pulled the trigger.

Yes, booger hook on bang switch. No or insufficient training, poor procedure, no carry equipment, and the lesson is? "guns bad, owners stupid." Swell.

By the way Galco's Pocket Protector is a very nice piece of gear. I've used one for several years now to carry a S&W J Frame, and it's still G2G.
opplanet-galco-pocket-protector-holster-pro652b.jpg
I think I got mine at Optics Planet or maybe Amazon.

Its pretty much impossible for my CC to fall out unless I am losing my pants then maybe. I have a snap on mine which after years of practice does not slow me down at all but does make the gun safe from being bumped or dropped, only time Ive dropped it was when it was in the holster on a table chambered. If it was not for CC I would use my duty holster as its a snap tight setup but easy release but its way to big to conceal unless I have a massive jacket on. LOL

Only time I have had a user error was a l0ose shirt got caught on the seatbelt and stuck in the holster ( not the one I use now ) and when I went to get up the shirt caught on the slide and tried to chamber a round. I stopped, and slowly evaluated the issue and is why now I carry a deep and snapped. It was and odd set of circumstances sure I could not duplicate but the low coverage holster allowed this event to even be possible.
Now my motto is go deep or go home,

oh and for #clearconscience always wear pants :) please !!

Yes, booger hook on bang switch. No or insufficient training, poor procedure, no carry equipment, and the lesson is? "guns bad, owners stupid." Swell.

By the way Galco's Pocket Protector is a very nice piece of gear. I've used one for several years now to carry a S&W J Frame, and it's still G2G.
View attachment 293526
I think I got mine at Optics Planet or maybe Amazon.

I'm with you, Doc! Mine looks identical, except it's let out for the LazerMax! I use it for my Ruger LPC. That style of holster covers the trigger, is easy to draw from and you can re-holster in your sleep. Not that I would! Could shoot your self in the foot that way!:rolleyes:
All Galco products are, indeed, very nice pieces of gear.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads