JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That guy is really going to regret it after that lady sues him.
An ankle holster is a lot cheaper.

I've been on the cheap side buying stuff for guns, but never cheap enough to sacrifice safety.

Good holster is comfortable and covers the trigger guard.
I've been wanting a new holter for almost a year now and just keep looking because I want to find the right one that is comfortable.
And don't have the patience or money to have a drawer full I didn't like.

image.jpeg

"They say the gun in his sock became uncomfortable!"

Well, sOb! No foolin' you cretinous hunk of useless flesh!
Glad the lady will recover!
She will no doubt become a strong 2A supporter, as will everyone associated with her!
Jeeze Louise!:mad:

That guy is really going to regret it after that lady sues him.
An ankle holster is a lot cheaper.

I've been on the cheap side buying stuff for guns, but never cheap enough to sacrifice safety.

Good holster is comfortable and covers the trigger guard.
I've been wanting a new holter for almost a year now and just keep looking because I want to find the right one that is comfortable.
And don't have the patience or money to have a drawer full I didn't like.

View attachment 293281

what's the source of this photo?o_O

Holsters - not just a good idea.

We have heard of 2 shot in the back cases (one was older but we heard when Glock settled)
and this adjusting sock, in the last couple of weeks.

More carriers = more opportunity.

To steal from the motorcycling community: ATGATT

Ok, I'll take some heat here maybe but I have dropped my gun more then once - at least 4-5 I can think of. I call em drop tests, otherwise I'd be cursing:p.

Every time it was in a cheap $10 uncle mikes IWB holster. I only use it because when I pocket carry it, it keeps the trigger guarded.

Every time I've dropped it it has yet to "go off accidentally".

Hammer fired guns with the hammer pulled back one click.

I am honestly perplexed how these negligent discharges happen... Do the guns go off as the person that dropped it is trying to retrieve it mid air or on the floor? Something different? I'm not a striker fired guy but I keep getting told that they have all sorts of redundant safety features.

Dang man he needed that like another hole in the..... Well that's exactly what he got.

F.
That looks aweful. I'm always super careful when holstering my pistol and if I have to take it out I'm waiting until I can stand up freely and reholster safely.

Uncle mikes nylon holsters are about the junkiest junk I've ever seen.
I bought one with my first pistol when I was 21 after I got my CPL. Used it once and never again.

Uncle mikes nylon holsters are about the junkiest junk I've ever seen.
I bought one with my first pistol when I was 21 after I got my CPL. Used it once and never again.

Agreed.

I only use the one so have to cover the trigger and guard with the gortex or whatever they are made of when I am pocket carrying as an added safety measure. I also do not ever put anything in the same pocket as my gun.

I had one of those incidents myself, Joe! Nylon, U. Mikes, OWB that I carried with the belt loop folded out for IWB. I used it for years before it failed and fell down my pants leg, skittering across the floor out into polite society.
I'll never own one again either, however I've concluded that letting the thing become so worn I'm more at fault than Unka' Mike (DUH)!
But! Let's get back to running down the sock holster user. A sock, for pete's sake!:eek:

Last Edited:
I had one of those incidents myself, Joe! Nylon, U. Mikes, OWB that I carried with the belt loop folded out for IWB. I used it for years before it failed and fell down my pants leg, skittering across the floor out into polite society.
I'll never own one again either, however I've concluded that letting the thing become so worn I'm more at fault than Unka' Mike!
But! Let's get back to running down the sock holster user. A sock, for pete's sake!:eek:

I suppose they probably were just used to carrying thing like money and drugs there so why not a pistol?

.380 toe popper is no joke! My PPK is kept in a custom Ted Blocker ankle holster that Locks onto the boot for a sure/secure carry with hard thumb break, and two additional mags in the other side of the holster! Jim Bowie's finest rides the other ankle in a Sheath custom made to match! Bonus is both ankle rigs add support to the ankles for climbing or hard and fast hiking!

.380 toe popper is no joke! My PPK is kept in a custom Ted Blocker ankle holster that Locks onto the boot for a sure/secure carry with hard thumb break, and two additional mags in the other side of the holster! Jim Bowie's finest rides the other ankle in a Sheath custom made to match! Bonus is both ankle rigs add support to the ankles for climbing or hard and fast hiking!

:s0122:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads