Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Energizer Lithium AA Batteries for your EOTech and LED's

Discussion in 'Non-Firearm Item Classifieds' started by g.i. joe, Jan 11, 2011.

1. g.i. joe

g.i. joe Portland Active Member

2. g.i. joe

bump

3. Redstick

Redstick WA Member

Could use 'em if'fn they was Triple A size. :(

4. g.i. joe

Shucks, you could buy 'em, an jus' whittle'em down some to fit:bluelaugh:

5. Redstick

Redstick WA Member

I tried to reply to yer PM, but it didn't werk. THANK YOU!!! My camera went dead with no warning!! I'd only been runnin' these batteries in it fer a few thousand or so pic's! :) These batteries REALLY LAST!!!

6. g.i. joe

my inbox was too dern full. Yea, these batteries have the same shelf life and power output of CR123's, better in some cases. Im currently switching all my gear over to run on Lithium AA's.

7. elsullo

elsullo Portland Oregon New Member

Dang, if I could spare the dough I would buy a couple of packs! For what it is worth, Consumer Reports recently tested all major brands of AA batteries, including lithiums, and these were the best of all brands for long-lasting power. And that is not even mentioning the shelf-life issue, as lithium batteries do not lose power in storage for a decade or so, or until first used. Last year I took a lithium powered flashlight out of my "go bag" where it had been stored for FIFTEEN YEARS to test it. It was blindingly bright as if it were new..........................elsullo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.