JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anyone currently using one or have any feed back?

I am shopping for a SBR dedicated can for 300 BO and this seems to be a good can but not in the trend setting notion like Q products.

Thoughts? Stories of experience using it?

No experience with the Vox but I do have one of Engergetic Arms Nyx Mod 2. Has the best fit and finish of any suppressor I have or have handled. Guess that is what you should expect from a company formed by engineers. Super impressed with my suppressor from them and have heard nothing but good things about the Vox.

Go to 15:17 in this video. If I were to get a 30 cal can, it would be the Vox.

The wipes are what make this S so quiet. But after 25+ shots the hole begins to get wider and you begin to lose some of the 'quiet'. The law says that you can only have one wipe at a time. The wipe is the NFA part of these. Technically you must have a gunsmith replace them but.........

Go onto the Energetic site and read all of the info. Gives you a lot of info.

The wipes are what make this S so quiet. But after 25+ shots the hole begins to get wider and you begin to lose some of the 'quiet'. The law says that you can only have one wipe at a time. The wipe is the NFA part of these. Technically you must have a gunsmith replace them but.........

Go onto the Energetic site and read all of the info. Gives you a lot of info.

Can you please point me in the direction of the exact rule that states a gunsmith needs to replace the wipe?

I'm not trying to be a dick head but there is plenty of information that states nothing to that effect. Coupled with the fact that many cans are modular and built in a manner for the user to disassemble for cleaning purposes.
In the effort to be correctly informed I'd like to see the source of your statement with the exact rule referenced.

I also found the EA build sheet that references the part number a common vendor that sells the wipe material along with the punch to make the hole.

Screenshot_20210513-183007_Drive.jpg

Can you please point me in the direction of the exact rule that states a gunsmith needs to replace the wipe?

I'm not trying to be a dick head but there is plenty of information that states nothing to that effect. Coupled with the fact that many cans are modular and built in a manner for the user to disassemble for cleaning purposes.
In the effort to be correctly informed I'd like to see the source of your statement with the exact rule referenced.

I also found the EA build sheet that references the part number a common vendor that sells the wipe material along with the punch to make the hole.

View attachment 883028
Its been a couple of years since i found and read all of the stuff on this. Thats what I remember but if it were me I'd probably skip that part. I do think that I read that you cannot legally make more than one at a time. Seem to remember that creating multiples is a no-no. Don't think that was on the Energetic site tho. It was on a review site. All parts are legal to own separately

Its been a couple of years since i found and read all of the stuff on this. Thats what I remember but if it were me I'd probably skip that part. I do think that I read that you cannot legally make more than one at a time. Seem to remember that creating multiples is a no-no. Don't think that was on the Energetic site tho. It was on a review site. All parts are legal to own separately

I will take that into consideration and consult my suppressor dealer to see what he knows about it. Thank you.

Lots of information on wipes and the BATF's handling of them via a google search on the topic. I recommend doing your own research and make your decision's based on what you find and pertains to your situation.

My opinion and just my opinion is that wipes are a novelty. Fun to try out but after a couple rounds you have been there and done that and you never use them again.

Pretty cool the entire line can take a dead air keymo adapter. The price looks similar to the sandman series so can't say I'm 100% sold.

Even better, it can take all the assorted Plan B adapters on the market for shorter length and less weight than the Keymo.
Also good. My suppressors are 100% dead air so I'm keeping keymo personally. I like universal versatility if available

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews