JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
If you don't have <broken link removed> , please get it now, and send the link to any other shooting sports forums to which you belong.

If you are a NRA member, please mail the NRA with a strong request for a guide to counter this propaganda. Address is State&[email protected] . Copy the entire address to your email client. The highlighted part is incorrect, but I am unable to get rid of it.

Thanks

Last Edited:
Oi! I only read thru a couple pages and it got my blood boiling:mad:.

It's like reading the Tom cruise manual for putting out fires with voodoo magic:confused:

If you don't have <broken link removed> , please get it now, and send the link to any other shooting sports forums to which you belong.

If you are a NRA member, please mail the NRA with a strong request for a guide to counter this propaganda. Address is State&[email protected] . Copy the entire address to your email client. The highlighted part is incorrect, but I am unable to get rid of it.

Thanks

Apparently you missed it back in August 2012 whenI broke the story about this game plan. It was discovered accidentally by Alan Gottlieb at CCRKBA while he was looking for some other stuff. He showed me, and I wrote about it in Examiner.com and The Gun Mag. It didn't take long for other pro gun reporters to start writing about it, too.

There are a couple of similar playbooks out there and Gottlieb and I have just finished the draft of a new book about the anti-gun movement. It should be out by the end of the summer.

Back to square one.

Apparently you missed it back in August 2012 whenI broke the story about this game plan. It was discovered accidentally by Alan Gottlieb at CCRKBA while he was looking for some other stuff. He showed me, and I wrote about it in Examiner.com and The Gun Mag. It didn't take long for other pro gun reporters to start writing about it, too.

There are a couple of similar playbooks out there and Gottlieb and I have just finished the draft of a new book about the anti-gun movement. It should be out by the end of the summer.

Apparently I did. Perhaps a sticky should be started for links to this and similar documents so that we can see what the enemy is thinking.

Gun Owners from South Africa website? Is this for the US or South Africa?

It is for (against?) the USA.

Originally I found a link to this document in a NRA-ILA page.

I downloaded the PDF, but do not have a method to publish it. I would not anyway, because it likely would be copyright infringement.

Since I have perceived some hostility toward the NRA in this forum, I chose to Google on the document name to get an alternative URL. The South African site appeared with the document. I checked the SA copy against my local copy, and the SA copy appeared to be congruent.

Thus the SA URL.

Us troops in the trenches need a solid guide to counter the hoplophobia.

Over and out.

ah ok. Just really confused on why a pro-gun South African site was hosting a US anti-gun document.
Point well taken. The SA interest indicates how global the civilian disarmament crusade has spread.

Dave Workman's article from 1 Aug 2013 can be accessed <broken link removed>.

This from the SA site, if you read the main page, you would think you was reading about here in the US.

decision.jpg

Thanks

You'd think one would get used to seeing propaganda such as this but it's still terrifying. Nothing worse and more persistent than a liberal with a bad idea as we've seen many times over since Sandy Hook. I only hope common sense and the American ideals can persist if we educate the next generation and counter this mass scale brainwashing that's being forced down the youths throat.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top