JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
She obviously isn't allowing for the Libtard's "feelings" to be included in this. Logic and reasoning isn't going to win the game with most of the Tards I know..... It's all about how it makes them feel........ Constitution is just a scrap of paper written by old white guys in wigs. I think that we may only be saved if the EMP's come and a couple hundred million Tards have to fight for the scraps....:(

She obviously isn't allowing for the Libtard's "feelings" to be included in this. Logic and reasoning isn't going to win the game with most of the Tards I know..... It's all about how it makes them feel........ Constitution is just a scrap of paper written by old white guys in wigs. I think that we may only be saved if the EMP's come and a couple hundred million Tards have to fight for the scraps....:(

The Liberals need to have to live without freedom for a decade or two then if they learn, be allowed back into this country, and if they don't, sent to a rendering plant to make oil for McDonalds french fryers.

If watching KrisAnne Hall Videos and actually getting educated won't work those people are a waste of oxygen.

Her point about society at large rejecting reason and embracing emotion as a basis for individual world views is dead on sand one I've been making for a very kind time; although it goes far beyond the context of the Second Ammendment in her dissertation. Critical thinking and intellectual honesty require work; emotion is easy.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top