JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
  1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Hmm, only showing $114 for size small.
Hmmm... shows 98-101 when I just looked.
1663779299177.png

Must be uncommon demand for smalls so they charge more? Dunno.

Oh wait... now the $79 ones are showing $101 now.:( (prior to applying the discount code)

They must just love me??

1663779659151.png

Already received the order update shipping soon notification.

Last Edited:
Hmm, another one of those 'dependent' pricing affairs me thinks.
That;s weird. I wonder what "depends" to get different prices loading? Which browser you use? Something in the cookies if you're a frequent shopper there? (Or easily suckered in for a good buy?) 🤣

I have to admit I almost always find something else I need when I take advantage of some of those specials.

Yeah, not sure where it's getting it's info from, using chrome and trying incognito window results in the exact same :(

Yeah, not sure where it's getting it's info from, using chrome and trying incognito window results in the exact same :(
I'm using a windows machine and chrome too, but not incognito mode. If yours is a MAC, maybe they think if you'll fork out for a mac you can afford to pay full price?? 🤣

Just under 12hrs left on those 10% and 11% codes. (not that there won't be more codes right behind them soon enough)

Hm. Not a bad jacket for the money. Time will tell how well it holds up, but the zippers are quite robust and more features than you can shake a stick at. For the PNW the seals will certainly get put to the test.

Can't wait to go get it dirty.👍

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top