Reactions
  1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Reactions
Hmm, only showing $114 for size small.
Hmmm... shows 98-101 when I just looked.
1663779299177.png

Must be uncommon demand for smalls so they charge more? Dunno.

Reactions
Oh wait... now the $79 ones are showing $101 now.:( (prior to applying the discount code)

They must just love me??

1663779659151.png

Already received the order update shipping soon notification.

Last Edited:
Reactions
Hmm, another one of those 'dependent' pricing affairs me thinks.
That;s weird. I wonder what "depends" to get different prices loading? Which browser you use? Something in the cookies if you're a frequent shopper there? (Or easily suckered in for a good buy?) 🤣

I have to admit I almost always find something else I need when I take advantage of some of those specials.

Yeah, not sure where it's getting it's info from, using chrome and trying incognito window results in the exact same :(

Reactions
Yeah, not sure where it's getting it's info from, using chrome and trying incognito window results in the exact same :(
I'm using a windows machine and chrome too, but not incognito mode. If yours is a MAC, maybe they think if you'll fork out for a mac you can afford to pay full price?? 🤣

Reactions
Just under 12hrs left on those 10% and 11% codes. (not that there won't be more codes right behind them soon enough)

Reactions
Hm. Not a bad jacket for the money. Time will tell how well it holds up, but the zippers are quite robust and more features than you can shake a stick at. For the PNW the seals will certainly get put to the test.

Can't wait to go get it dirty.👍

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

2A Rally at the Capitol
Salem, OR
Wes Knodel Gun Shows
Chehalis, WA
Wes Knodel Gun Shows
Redmond, OR

Latest Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top