Endangered Species Sighted!

Reactions
Yes, I saw a NEW Ruger Mini-14, blued with wood stock for about $650.00. That was last Thursday; probly gone by now (sorry, too busy to post earlier). It was the SE Woodstock Ave Bimart store in Portland. NOBODY seems to be able to get these nowadays. I should have bought it but it was too hard to find a sales clerk!

And I see that a barely used stainless/synthetic Mini-14 (pre-2008 skinny barrel version) with a sharp, small Nikon 4X scope is still at 99 Pawn, South of Milwaukie OR, for an even HIGHER price than earlier. Two weeks ago they muttered that they would take $675.00 for the combo.

99 Pawn also has a brand new thumbhole AK-47 semi in cheap black paint, Hungarian I think, for the ridiculous price of $1200.00. HAHAHAHAHAHAH New Euro-AK's are just not like pre-ban Polytechs! Maybe offer them half?

So, brace yourselves, 99 Pawn also has a very nice tricked-out Norinco D-model SKS, the factory kind that takes AK mags. Nice synthetic stock, metal heat shield, and kewl muzzlebreak, but bring your own magazine to test out how well it works---their mag is questionable. I was too dazzled to note the price, but it seemed not out of line. I would have bought it on the spot if only it was not so heavy.

To keep myself from buying the SKS, I flanched down on a GORGEOUS Marlin 336C, with beautiful checkered, rippling-grained walnut stock. A couple of scuffs, but not a speck of rust, and a perfect bore---$325.00 out the door with a free soft-case made me a happy hunter-gatherer!

The punchline is that at Northwest Armory on 99E on the way home: not a single box of .30-30 ammo! Completely cleaned out! No knowing when more is coming! WHAT! NO .30-30! Is the End OF The World here already?...................................elsullo :s0131:

UPCOMING EVENTS

Free Firearms Safety Course (I-1639 Compliant)
Virtual Webinar (Zoom). Registration Link in the course description.
Seattle, WA, USA
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Rimfire Challenge Dec 12th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Sportsman's Warehouse - Albany
    5.00 star(s)
    Good products at good prices with friendly and knowledgeable staff!
    We like to visit the Albany location as it's closer but have been to several others and they have all been great!:D
  • Umpqua Survival
    4.00 star(s)
    Easy NFA transfer
    I had a silencer transferred through their shop. The paperwork was quick and the staff helpful and friendly. Whilst waiting, I did see a nice...
  • MK Tactical
    5.00 star(s)
    Awesome staff
    Being new to the area and having just made an online purchase of an AR lower, I opted to use MK Tactical as my FFL, without knowing anything about...
  • J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    Good local shop
    Picked up a rifle yesterday from J&B. This was the second or third gun purchase over the last few years from them. I always enjoy stopping by...
  • H&K Gun Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    The only place I have found 9mm in stock
    I’ll admit I didn’t even know this place existed, as I don’t tend to go into Forest Grove often. But it’s a giant (looks bigger from the...
Top Bottom