JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They say there could be up to a 3 day error in converting the Mayan calendar to ours. So, technically it could happen as far out as Sunday. But, I hear if you have a Pmag or two you will be spared the apocalypse.

The Mayan calendar has nothing to do with dates, it ends on the winter solstice... which is an event, not a date.

The way I see it: One day a Mayan was writing a calendar on a piece of paper ... Everybody was laughin of him and they had a good time drinking some alcohol ... And they asked him ... Come'on ... let's have a drink . and he was still counting: December 15, 2012; December 16, 2012 ... etc. until he said to himself (right after he wrote: December 21, 2012): F__k ... everybody is drinking and I am the only one who is not ... F__k the calendar ... let's go drink!

And he drank until he got drunk as a skunk ... NExt day when he woke up he didn't remember anything about writing down the days in the Mayan calendar and instead he went directly to drinking with his buddies ...

And that' why the Mayan calendar ended on December 21, 2012 ... :s0155:

The way I see it: One day a Mayan was writing a calendar on a piece of paper ... Everybody was laughin of him and they had a good time drinking some alcohol ... And they asked him ... Come'on ... let's have a drink . and he was still counting: December 15, 2012; December 16, 2012 ... etc. until he said to himself (right after he wrote: December 21, 2012): F__k ... everybody is drinking and I am the only one who is not ... F__k the calendar ... let's go drink!

And he drank until he got drunk as a skunk ... NExt day when he woke up he didn't remember anything about writing down the days in the Mayan calendar and instead he went directly to drinking with his buddies ...

And that' why the Mayan calendar ended on December 21, 2012 ... :s0155:

Nope it was this way.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top