JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Myth: 13 children are killed each day by guns

Fact: Adults included – This "statistic" includes "children" up to age 19 or 24, depending on the source. 3 Since most violent crime is committed by males ages 16-24, the "13 children" number includes adult gang members dying during criminal activity. The proper definition of 'child' is a person between birth and puberty (typically 13-14 years old) and in 2013 only 1 child was killed on an average day nationwide, or about 0.02 children per state per day.

More can be read here:

Wasn't there a video about locking up guns that involved a couple of kids finding their moms "massage toy" and then playing with it out in the yard in front of the neighbors?

here it is! Remember, if they find it. they'll play with it. So lock it up!

my kid knows where my guns and ammo are...right next to his gun and ammo. i challenge any one of you to ask him if i own guns. "no, my dad doesnt like guns. he barely let me have a squirt gun"

;)

The one ad should be titled, "This boy is a thief and he stole a gun!"

Cate

The second ad is pretty strange and creepy in more ways than one.

Cate

^^Soooo much fail with that first video (Post #3) on so many levels...and shows the agenda. Convince kids that they should feel a firearm in the house is so terrifyingly unsafe that they must do something. And de facto, their parents are irresponsible for having such an unsafe item in the house in the first place.

It's also a message to parents - better watch it...your kid might take your guns and/or turn you in at school.

Should a kid follow the obvious guidance in this video, and heaven forbid anything happens, including legal or disciplinary action...hopefully the 7-8+ figure lawsuit is filed within the hour.

And if you go to the website, its part of BradyUnited...and of the 4 steps they present, there is only one with clickable link...for red flag laws. Gosh, wonder what the real motive is here.:rolleyes:

Boss

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads