Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

encom mark 4 .45 assembly PLEASE HELP

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by platoeuclid, Jul 30, 2015.

1. platoeuclid

platoeuclid New Member

I have inherited a cmp mp45 semi pistol, the same as an encom mark 4 I have been told. HOWEVER, it was only partially assembled and no matter how I try I end up with two small machined parts that I can't seem to get it right. Ideally I would like a schematic or a dissembly-assembly manual or SOMETHING, ANYTHING that can help me get this thing operational so I can try it out by shooting it in a remote Arizona desert area. I will gladly pay for help, am not a cheap person, and appreciate any man's time, respecting his help in any fashion. My direct email is "theflynnway@gmail.com" God bless you all and my country of America.

2. mrblond

mrblond Salem OR Well-Known Member

You may just want to find a gunsmith to help you out. That way you can make sure everything is done proper.

Sgt Nambu likes this.
  3. MarkAd

MarkAd Port Orchard Well-Known Member

First update your profile with your location. It makes it a lot easier for people to offer you resources. If you include pictures we may be able to help more.

4. Certaindeaf

Certaindeaf SE Portland Well-Known Member

5. platoeuclid

platoeuclid New Member

thanx

6. jbett98

jbett98 NW Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

eBay has what you need. Under $8.00 bucks and you're up and running.

ENCOM OWNERS PISTOL GUN MANUAL MODEL MP45 & MP9 45 ACP & 9mm

Seller information
    manic112 (16897 ) aboutme-small.gif
    99.5% Positive feedback

Item Information
    Item condition:
    New
    Quantity:
    More than 10 available / 1 sold
    Price:
    US $7.99
    Buy It Now

Free delivery in 3 days
    Experienced seller
    New condition

Shipping:
    FREE Standard Shipping | See details

Item location:
    McDonough, Georgia, United States
    Condition:
    New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
    Type: ENCOM OWNERS PISTOL GUN MANUAL
    Model:
    MODEL MP45 & MP9 45 ACP & 9mm

$_12.JPG

Last edited: Jul 30, 2015
  7. Sgt Nambu

Sgt Nambu Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Congratulations! Looks like a fun little pistol! Let us know how it shoots. :)

8. platoeuclid

platoeuclid New Member

Thanks jbett and sgt nambu, will let you see how this all lines up when I'm done, if you are interested. However, mine has a side-feeding magazine, these are bottom-feeders. But I just ordered the manual, as its better than what I have- which is zero manual. Mine is the same as the encom mark 4, which model became bought by the company- component mtl. prod. (cmp) mp45. evidently enfield sued back when, so the company- enfield-america- changed name to encom, which evidently became a victim of the clinton era gun-types pogrom, and was bought-out and renamed cmp, model mp45. I'd be happy to send pix if I can figure out how, and am sitting here viewing my collection, small but I like 'em: pps43, su vz 61, Skorpion 9mm (NOT the sig scorpion) and this encom/cmp 45. gotta be ready for the zombie apocalypse out here in the arizona sonoran desert- los angeles is only a five hour leisurely drive from here :) I moved here from boston and man, there are some serious people- preppers and vigilantes with desert bunkers and a huge number of weapons caches and tons of ammo. quite the change from new england.

9. platoeuclid

platoeuclid New Member

10. platoeuclid

platoeuclid New Member

will keep you posted- locatrix@hushmail.com

11. platoeuclid

platoeuclid New Member

thanx will happily add pics but cant figure out how. (I'm still a newbie here)

12. platoeuclid

platoeuclid New Member

my toys

guns 006.JPG

guns 007.JPG

guns 001.JPG

guns 002.JPG

13. MarkAd

MarkAd Port Orchard Well-Known Member

nice toys. If I visit my brother in Precott Valley can I come play with your toys.