JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
I have inherited a cmp mp45 semi pistol, the same as an encom mark 4 I have been told. HOWEVER, it was only partially assembled and no matter how I try I end up with two small machined parts that I can't seem to get it right. Ideally I would like a schematic or a dissembly-assembly manual or SOMETHING, ANYTHING that can help me get this thing operational so I can try it out by shooting it in a remote Arizona desert area. I will gladly pay for help, am not a cheap person, and appreciate any man's time, respecting his help in any fashion. God bless you all and my country of America.

Last edited by a moderator:
First update your profile with your location. It makes it a lot easier for people to offer you resources. If you include pictures we may be able to help more.

eBay has what you need. Under $8.00 bucks and you're up and running.

ENCOM OWNERS PISTOL GUN MANUAL MODEL MP45 & MP9 45 ACP & 9mm

Seller information
manic112 (16897 ) aboutme-small.gif
99.5% Positive feedback

Item Information
Item condition:
New
Quantity:
More than 10 available / 1 sold
Price:
US $7.99
Buy It Now

Free delivery in 3 days
Experienced seller
New condition

Shipping:
FREE Standard Shipping | See details

Item location:
McDonough, Georgia, United States
Condition:
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Type: ENCOM OWNERS PISTOL GUN MANUAL
Model:
MODEL MP45 & MP9 45 ACP & 9mm

$_12.JPG

Last Edited:
Thanks jbett and sgt nambu, will let you see how this all lines up when I'm done, if you are interested. However, mine has a side-feeding magazine, these are bottom-feeders. But I just ordered the manual, as its better than what I have- which is zero manual. Mine is the same as the encom mark 4, which model became bought by the company- component mtl. prod. (cmp) mp45. evidently enfield sued back when, so the company- enfield-america- changed name to encom, which evidently became a victim of the clinton era gun-types pogrom, and was bought-out and renamed cmp, model mp45. I'd be happy to send pix if I can figure out how, and am sitting here viewing my collection, small but I like 'em: pps43, su vz 61, Skorpion 9mm (NOT the sig scorpion) and this encom/cmp 45. gotta be ready for the zombie apocalypse out here in the arizona sonoran desert- los angeles is only a five hour leisurely drive from here :) I moved here from boston and man, there are some serious people- preppers and vigilantes with desert bunkers and a huge number of weapons caches and tons of ammo. quite the change from new england.

Thanks jbett and sgt nambu, will let you see how this all lines up when I'm done, if you are interested. However, mine has a side-feeding magazine, these are bottom-feeders. But I just ordered the manual, as its better than what I have- which is zero manual. Mine is the same as the encom mark 4, which model became bought by the company- component mtl. prod. (cmp) mp45. evidently enfield sued back when, so the company- enfield-america- changed name to encom, which evidently became a victim of the clinton era gun-types pogrom, and was bought-out and renamed cmp, model mp45. I'd be happy to send pix if I can figure out how, and am sitting here viewing my collection, small but I like 'em: pps43, su vz 61, Skorpion 9mm (NOT the sig scorpion) and this encom/cmp 45. gotta be ready for the zombie apocalypse out here in the arizona sonoran desert- los angeles is only a five hour leisurely drive from here :) I moved here from boston and man, there are some serious people- preppers and vigilantes with desert bunkers and a huge number of weapons caches and tons of ammo. quite the change from new england.

First update your profile with your location. It makes it a lot easier for people to offer you resources. If you include pictures we may be able to help more.
thanx will happily add pics but cant figure out how. (I'm still a newbie here)

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top