JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
We're moving soon and don't know where to, until we can find a house that we can afford. Help us help you help us, haha.

Selling a lot of our things, or asking for trades for some firearms that we wouldn't mind having.

This ad is for my shop trailer. I had it wired for 30amp, and the plug is still attached, but i removed the sub panel when i moved my shoo gear out of it. It comes with 2 subpanels to hook up however you want.
It was a Frito-Lay step van that was converted into a trailer. Aluminum, so not too heavy. Has the dually axle to hold weight. The previous owner removed the dually wheels and installed a single wheel on each side, but easy to swap back.
It towed from Lyons out to Dallas just fine, full of all lf my shop cabinets and tools.
About 18 feet long, 8 wide, tall enough to stand up in comfortably. Locks, and i have the key. Got the title.
Asking $2750.

I'll add pictures soon as i can, but we're just out in Dallas, Oregon if anyone wants to come by and check out the trailer or anything else we're selling.

-Mike

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top