JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anyone familiar with other sights probably has seen this...similar to the "Show us your gun" thread. Maybe we can get this stickied.

IDEA: Empty your pockets right now, take a photo of EVERYTHING you are carrying at the moment. Could be interesting!

I'll start:

Nice knife :s0155:

Picture-014.jpg

OK I'll play. This is what I carry everyday except when at work. Theydon't allow firearms on company property.

Don't that suck? I'm in the same boat...not even allowed locked up in your vehicle...and other facilities from the same company have been known to do mandatory vehicle searches and people lost their jobs over it. Not right a company can violate your second amendment rights......

OK got me fired up now!! :s0049:

Here is all of my stuff. And yes that is an inhaler:( I am an asthamtic. Nice Kel Tec by the way. I still carry mine sometimes.:s0155:

You should edit this, so the whole photo shows up without clicking it.

Anyways, I hate that phone. I have the same one, temporarily (due to change in service) - until I upgrade to a more sufficient, business phone. You can't even change the volume, it's pathetic.

IDEA: Empty your pockets right now, take a photo of EVERYTHING you are carrying at the moment. Could be interesting!

You don't want to see what's in my pockets, but maybe I'll get around to it in a few days...

Wallet

Keys & Photon Micro-Light

Spyderco Delica 4

Kel-Tec P3AT in a Pale Horse Back Pocket Holster

I really don't like carrying much in my pockets. In particular, I like to keep my key ring simple - I don't even carry a key to our second car because I don't drive it very often.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top