JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Does Sportsmens still keep the powders in the back room and you have to ask an employee to check stock?
Besides being exasperating having to wait for the overworked staff to go check for a powder and then have to look up the price!
Bi-Mart here has always had powders on the shelf, not always the powders I want, but always available!

Sportsmans (Salem/Albany/Medford) has had them on the shelf the last few times I've wanted something. Dunno how they ran things during the blight times though...

Cabelas always had it on the shelves, usually at a good price, and I could usually pick up brass and primers at the same time! I usually only have to order bullets, as they are ether sold out, or not a stocking item! Bimart is almost the same, never having the bullets I want, and rarely the primers or any brass, but hey, they got powder!:D

Yah & keep an eye on online specials/free hazmat shipping as well. They do them frequently enough that you can buy up a small bunch at a time without breaking the bank & save over local brick stores (usually).

Midway/powder valley mostly, but likely others.
Places like Powder Valley are especially worthwhile if you can combine orders with a few other people. Even with the HazMat fee, it's not so bad when split across 48 lbs of powder. ;)

I was at Sportsman's Warehouse in Hillsboro yesterday and it looked like they had just received a big shipment. Many holes were filled back in and you could even buy small pistol primers (CCI and WW). I had been looking for 8# of H4895 and had been coming up empty handed till then. It seems like it wouldn't take much to clear them out again so I try to keep my supplies well stocked without going crazy.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top