JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I don't reload my empty brass. As a matter of fact, I police up my brass and toss it in the recycle bin. Now that I've been on this board for a bit, I'll bet that my 9MM and 5.56 MM brass may have some value to someone out there in reloading land. Is there a person, place or thing where I can deposit my used brass in the Vancouver area?

I'm sure someone will come along and take them off your hands! Might want to post in the reloading area.

I shoot at Clark Rifles Inc. There is a brass donation box at the Pistol Range. Donations of your brass helps to off set the cost of running the range.

If you don't wish to donate.....it's no problem. So then...... You could sell it to a reloader or you could sell it to a scrap metal dealer.

Aloha, Mark

I don't reload my empty brass. As a matter of fact, I police up my brass and toss it in the recycle bin. Now that I've been on this board for a bit, I'll bet that my 9MM and 5.56 MM brass may have some value to someone out there in reloading land. Is there a person, place or thing where I can deposit my used brass in the Vancouver area?
Oh, one of those guys! :) I've always wondered when I've seen piles of good brass in the trash or recycle bin. My son likes to collect up the brass off the ground at the range and sell it, cringes at the thought of good brass going in the trash. One time we got to the range and there was a big pile of brass, neatly picked up and left in a pile on the bench. He was ecstatic.

Offer the brass that you do not reload to someone who lives close to you that would be willing to connect with you.

There is a section on this forum for 'freebies' and another section for reloading. You could list them in both places as a gift. First come - first serve.

I believe that there are many NEWBIES on here (WA state?) who just got into reloading and they might appreciate your gifts too. So would the older folks in WA if that is where you live.

My husband reloads (Since the early 70's.) and saves his brass and buys new brass too. He only shoots brass cased ammunition.

When he got out of many firearm calibers - he gave tons (LOL) of brass away to friends.

Recently, when he got out of one other caliber and some other items... he gave another friend two BIG and heavy bags of brass to him. On top of that, he LEFT a whole bunch of 9mm once shot brass (Federal factory ammo.) to the 'brass pickers' at his rifle range when he got out of his last 9mm pistol. He did not pick it up so some man or a group of them got some sweet brass.

Cate

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top