JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Every December I celebrate the end of the year with a new pistol. I have long been considering an EMP as I have a couple Kimbers. I really like the kimbers but thinking abut changing it up this year and going with the EMP.

If you own or owned and EMP 9mm what were your thoughts? Can you compare it to an Kimber ultra for me?

Thanks
Tlakidd

I don't have a Kimber Ultra but I do own both a Springfield EMP as well as a Kimber Aegis. Both are phenomenal guns and I've yet to have an issue with either one.

I think the EMP looks a lot sharper than the Ultra by Kimber.

Why not get a Kimber Solo?

I haven't heard that many positives about the solo. Sure was a lot of hype before hand. Kimber will perfect it but they will also have a high price attached. I like guns with external hammers. I also have the PM9 so I see adding a solo as not really adding much.

I don't have a Kimber Ultra but I do own both a Springfield EMP as well as a Kimber Aegis. Both are phenomenal guns and I've yet to have an issue with either one.

I think the EMP looks a lot sharper than the Ultra by Kimber.

yeah I know what you have for trade I read the thread. Nice guns you have for trade but your re very specific about what you want and CASH is the only thing I will part with. If you get a cash price on the EMP send me a PM- never mind just realize you live where the weed is legal. No transfers for me. I hate paperwork that the goverment requires.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top