JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Our Bernese Mountain Dog is registered as a service dog. The Missus registered him a few years ago. I poo-pooed it until I realized the service he provides:

The dog is a Chick Magnet. I swear the women magically appear whenever he's out and about with us. They all want to pet him.

He's very well behaved and very mellow. We take him everywhere dogs are allowed and only rely on the service dog aspect in a few situations in which we know he'd be fine (hotels, the occasional outdoor event).

If public policy is going to be structured to allow us to take our well-mannered dog into various locations, I'm gonna take advantage of it, because I love having that big fella around. We don't abuse it. We control our dog at all times. It's never been a problem, and it shouldn't be for responsible owners.

My emotional support "animal" :)

And the reason I don't have my REPR :p

I just asked him if he wanted a PB&J for lunch...he said No, eggs and bananananas! :s0069: IMG_1321.JPG

I'm waiting for a flight to hit serious turbulence, then have these unsecured critters go bouncing around the cabin and kill someone.

Pretty ridiculous that you can't have a "personal item" unsecured for takeoff and landing, but an unsecured horse is "A-OK"
:confused:

Yeah, Its unfortunate that it takes collateral damage to get people's attention.

I would be concerned, and I mean CON-freakin'-CERNED, if the contents of that airplane had to make an emergency escape down the slides.........the thought of trying to fight my way past a panicking HORSE to get to an exit beggars belief, then add the 150 pound horse to the 250 pound female owner and I guess that everybody behind them would probably die.

Sorry, i misunderstood the thread title:
Emotional Support Animals........
I thought you meant if you threaten my animals, I get emotional and you might need life support.

This is my emotional support animal. It's the perfect choice... goes where I go, eats what I eat, puts up will all my sch!t, no license needed, no vet bills, and never bothers others:

shutterstock_663256708_1_1024x1024.jpg

I have papers for my emotional support animal.

He was a good boy at the range yesterday, so today I gave him a good cleaning as a reward.

And he hardly ever pees on the seats!

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class