JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
IMG_1122.jpeg IMG_1123.jpeg IMG_1124.jpeg IMG_1125.jpeg IMG_1126.jpeg IMG_1130.jpeg

I bought this kayak in 2016 with the intention of using it to fish the Tualatin river, however about a month after I purchased it I ended up inheriting a small Smokercraft boat that has taken away my need for this kayak. It is set up for fishing, coming with two detachable rod holders and two onboard rod holders. It is a sit-on style of kayak, which means that it is unsinkable, even when capsized. The inside of the kayak os open and accessible for dry storage. The seat is adjustable, and there are several foot pegs for varying heights. Included in this sale is the roof rack holder for the kayak, and a dual faced paddle along with accessory cords. It is like new-condition, I've only used it twice. It has been stored inside since purchased. There are no blemished or scratches.

$475

Text or call, 503-705-9368

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top