JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This bug has been fixed.
The only emoticon I can't find is the one with the uplifted middle finger :)
.Yeah Yeah I know......bitter clinger.................proud of it also !

When you reply to a post just click in the area to type out your post, and with the first keystroke you will see the emoticon box pop open at the bottom of the box.
:s0104:

Hey Velzey, thanks for the reply but what you said doesn't happen for me, only things at the bottom are, post reply,upload a file and more options. Sorry bout the slow response, been gone doin wife things. Good to hear from you to Taku.

Still no smiles for me, (sad face, pile of pooh, confused face) "thumbs down"
Stomper was mean to me, (whiney face, hit other guy with stick, grenade other guy) "no body loves me face"

Any help would be appreciated

You don't see the list of smilies below when you start typing in the reply box - like this? :confused::

Capture1.JPG

Sorry, I had to go help with the grandson. Thanks for the replies Sgt. & etrain16. No I don't have anything except the typing box and the 3 tabs at the bottom. Post reply - Upload a file - More options. Not seeing anything like your post etrain 16.

Sorry, I had to go help with the grandson. Thanks for the replies Sgt. & etrain16. No I don't have anything except the typing box and the 3 tabs at the bottom. Post reply - Upload a file - More options. Not seeing anything like your post etrain 16.

Interesting. We can bring @Joe Link into the discussion too.

In the meantime, are you on a laptop? Desktop? Smartphone? Tablet? And do you know which browser you're using (Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, Safari, etc.?) Joe will probably want to know that information to help figure out why you're not seeing them.

Interesting. We can bring @Joe Link into the discussion too.

In the meantime, are you on a laptop? Desktop? Smartphone? Tablet? And do you know which browser you're using (Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, Safari, etc.?) Joe will probably want to know that information to help figure out why you're not seeing them.

Thanks for the alert @etrain16.

@41Slinger answers to those questions will be helpful ;)

Hi Joe, nope, no bar.
Go to the top of page,right hand side where you see your avatar,username and "Inbox & "Alerts". Run your tooltip/mouse cursor over your avatar and a drop down box will... uh, dropdown! You'll see a selection "Preferences". Click on that and a " Browsing Preferences" window will open. About 1/2 way down in the "Options" list if "Use the rich text editor to create and edit messages" option isn't checked, check the box and scroll down and click "Save Changes".

If that isn't it sorry. NO SMILIES FOR YOU!!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::mad::mad::mad::mad::p:p:p:p:(:(:(:(:cool::cool::cool::cool:

I'm using version 3 so a little different, but found rich text editor and smiles when u type in box and both were checked. I unchecked, saved, rechecked, saved, switched to version 2 and unchecked and rechecked and saved and no smiles, (sad face). Switched back to version 3 and still no smiles but thanks for the info and the effort Norwestr55, (thumbs up, smiley face). I'll keep tryin, (confused face).

That sucks.. The only other thing I can suggest would be trying a different browser if you haven't already, just to make sure that something isn't borked somewhere in IE. If it works with chrome or Firefox I'd look for a repair option in IE, or re-install it.

MAN, what a way to have to go through (discussion forum posting) life.

Hoping for the best for you!

Sincerely.

Mike:(

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads