JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This bug has been fixed.
Using an iPhone8 w/ latest iOS updates.... emojis are present and you can scroll through them in the menu, but currently they won't post.... it's just not the same around here without those expressive little fellas!!
Until you said that I had not even noticed. Just tried on your post here from a W10 PC and the menu for them is not even showing up, just the row of different smiley faces. We certainly need the emojis back :mad: :)

:s0102::s0104::s0125::):eek::cool:

iPhone 5S

IMG_4293.PNG

They seem to be working on my iPhone XS Max.

Anyone still having trouble?
OK I think they were there for me too, I just was not looking in the right spot. The menu used to say custom smiles and there were the emojis. Now there was just and arrow, when I click it the custom smiles line comes up and they are all there. So I think they were there all along :D:D:D

Using an iPhone8 w/ latest iOS updates.... emojis are present and you can scroll through them in the menu, but currently they won't post.... it's just not the same around here without those expressive little fellas!!
And how can Stomper stomp like Stomper likes without emojis?

:s0071: Well, emogis are here for me using my Kindle HDX and Silk browser. There's an arrow to the right of the line of faces in the posting box that calls them up. Lets see if these post. The little ink drop in the top line of the message box lets you choose the color for your message. Cool. :s0005:

Joe;

They're not working on my Kindle either. I'm glad Stomper got this thread started! I guess we can give him Credit for one Good Deer for the year??? Just kidding Stomper!!!

Today posted from a modern Winblows machine, an ancient Winblows machine, a Mac, and an iPhone: all with no issues emoji-wise. I'll see if I can dig up and power on a Kindle and see what it does. :s0155:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top