Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Investigating Emojis aren’t working!!!

I FOUND THE ISSUE!!! :s0023:

See the little gear sprocket in the bottom right of the top tool bar? Make sure it isn’t red by clicking on it. If it’s red it disables the tools in the tool bar.

Another problem solved by a descendent of the Wright Brothers... you know, the ones who brought you manned flight?

YOU’RE WELCOME!!! :s0064:

See the little gear sprocket in the bottom right of the top tool bar? Make sure it isn’t red by clicking on it. If it’s red it disables the tools in the tool bar.

Another problem solved by a descendent of the Wright Brothers... you know, the ones who brought you manned flight?

When I was having the issue, it wasn’t red.

You are the wind beneath my wings. Should I hit the high note? :eek:

OldBroad44

Reactions
Same one with same software. Maybe I'm just NOT holding my mouth right!!!
You found the emojis but they won't post? Maybe try restarting kindle. Mine sometimes decides to stop showing photos. Or sound in videos. I think it needs to be regularly reminded about who controls the electrons. And of course try several ways of holding mouth while Kindle is rebooting. Some new curses might help too. I suggest "Gimme back my emoji powers, you kerslinginer pile of plastic, or so help me, I'm gonna covfefe you!"

You found the emojis but they won't post? Maybe try restarting kindle. Mine sometimes decides to stop showing photos. Or sound in videos. I think it needs to be regularly reminded about who controls the electrons. And of course try several ways of holding mouth while Kindle is rebooting. Some new curses might help too. I suggest "Gimme back my emoji powers kerslinginer pile of plastic, or so help me, I'm gonna covfefe you!"
:D:D:D

Reactions
You found the emojis but they won't post? Maybe try restarting kindle. Mine sometimes decides to stop showing photos. Or sound in videos. I think it needs to be regularly reminded about who controls the electrons. And of course try several ways of holding mouth while Kindle is rebooting. Some new curses might help too. I suggest "Gimme back my emoji powers, you kerslinginer pile of plastic, or so help me, I'm gonna covfefe you!"
OldBroud44: I did a restart of my Kindle Fire and I still don't see the Little Guys. No big deal.

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Oregon Rifleworks
    4.00 star(s)
    I found Oregon Rifleworks because I used to take public transit to Tigard and the Wes stops off...
    • corey_pdx
  • Ed's Guns and Gear
    5.00 star(s)
    With multiple FFL/shops closing over the last few months, it’s nice to see Ed doing so well...
    • PNW Partisan
  • Ed's Guns and Gear
    5.00 star(s)
    Ed's a great guy with a good peronality and good customer service. I enjoy supporting his small...
    • jaytee0115
  • Revelation Arms
    1.00 star(s)
    I will preface this with the fact that this poor reference is only based on my experience...
    • trekkerpaul
  • Wildcat Mountain
    5.00 star(s)
    This is my family's and my selfs favorite spot to go for hand gun practice and just plinking...
    • Tccae708