JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This bug has been fixed.
I FOUND THE ISSUE!!! :s0023:

See the little gear sprocket in the bottom right of the top tool bar? Make sure it isn't red by clicking on it. If it's red it disables the tools in the tool bar.

Another problem solved by a descendent of the Wright Brothers... you know, the ones who brought you manned flight?

YOU'RE WELCOME!!! :s0064:

See the little gear sprocket in the bottom right of the top tool bar? Make sure it isn't red by clicking on it. If it's red it disables the tools in the tool bar.

Another problem solved by a descendent of the Wright Brothers... you know, the ones who brought you manned flight?

When I was having the issue, it wasn't red.

You are the wind beneath my wings. Should I hit the high note? :eek:

Same one with same software. Maybe I'm just NOT holding my mouth right!!!
You found the emojis but they won't post? Maybe try restarting kindle. Mine sometimes decides to stop showing photos. Or sound in videos. I think it needs to be regularly reminded about who controls the electrons. And of course try several ways of holding mouth while Kindle is rebooting. Some new curses might help too. I suggest "Gimme back my emoji powers, you kerslinginer pile of plastic, or so help me, I'm gonna covfefe you!"

You found the emojis but they won't post? Maybe try restarting kindle. Mine sometimes decides to stop showing photos. Or sound in videos. I think it needs to be regularly reminded about who controls the electrons. And of course try several ways of holding mouth while Kindle is rebooting. Some new curses might help too. I suggest "Gimme back my emoji powers kerslinginer pile of plastic, or so help me, I'm gonna covfefe you!"

:D:D:D

You found the emojis but they won't post? Maybe try restarting kindle. Mine sometimes decides to stop showing photos. Or sound in videos. I think it needs to be regularly reminded about who controls the electrons. And of course try several ways of holding mouth while Kindle is rebooting. Some new curses might help too. I suggest "Gimme back my emoji powers, you kerslinginer pile of plastic, or so help me, I'm gonna covfefe you!"
OldBroud44: I did a restart of my Kindle Fire and I still don't see the Little Guys. No big deal.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top