JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Up for grabs one last time, a fine Italian made Colt Peacemaker replica in 44/40 caliber. The quality and workmanship of this pistol is of the first order. As new in the box, it appears unfired with all the original paperwork. There aren't many of these around much anymore. bu7u4e9u.jpg nevu9e4a.jpg enu4ema4.jpg yvuvu6eb.jpg

$325.00 for the pistol. I also have 450 rounds of new Winchester factory 44/40 ammo that I'll throw in for another $200.00 FTF in the Albany/Salem area.

Up for grabs one last time, a fine Italian made Colt Peacemaker replica in 44/40 caliber. The quality and workmanship of this pistol is of the first order. As new in the box, it appears unfired with all the original paperwork. There aren't many of these around much anymore. View attachment 96309View attachment 96310View attachment 96311View attachment 96312

$325.00 for the pistol. I also have 450 rounds of new Winchester factory 44/40 ammo that I'll throw in for another $200.00 FTF in the Albany/Salem area.

I have a serious interest in this and live out of Lebanon but get to Albany on a regular basis. That looks like more than 450 rounds of ammo? Please give me a call at 541-401-1063 Louie

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.