JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

What Should I Take To CA Tonight?

• M1 Garand

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Pump Shotgun

Votes: 26 92.9%

• Total voters
California does not prohibit non-CA residents from bringing ammo into CA, except for certain prohibited types. Can't sell or give it to anyone there except immediate family unless you use an FFL or "licensed ammunition vendor" and then still capped at 500 rounds per month.

Hey folks, I want to thank everyone for the well wishes. I made it back to Oregon late Sunday night and hit the ground running with work yesterday.

The family emergency that brought me to California was a good reminder that the people in your life are the most important and work will always be there for another day.

I'm glad to be back in the great Pacific Northwest...and for those of you wondering: I brought the shotgun.

Hey Folks,

I have a family emergency in CA and will be leaving tonight to head south. I'll be gone through the weekend. If I'm ever more than an hour from home I like to have a long gun in my truck. I have two options that don't break CA law:

M1 Garand in 308
Pump Shotgun in 20 Gauge

I'm leaning towards the shotgun (simply because it's already in the truck). But really do love the Garand.

Of those two options what would you take?
If you're going to California and the SHTF while there, you're going to need a lot more than a garand and shotgun to make good your escape. Probably best to take some unicorn dust to sprinkle on your car for camoflage and some extra ID's so you can replenish your ammo supply as you travel north out of state. Steer clear of Frisco; I hear they have a "conservative gun owners" detector at every intersection. And they arrest NRA terrorist so you better remove all those stickers from your vehicle.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top