JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ok, so looks like tomorrow I'm taking my 13yo step daughter to the fair. A younger cousin of mine and her BF may go.

Any advice on making it more pleasant - parking, what area to enter, any super cool things under the radar, etc.? I've never been. Sometimes a few good tips can really help on a big event, I know.

Thanks!

You have my deepest sympathies.

Good luck...and may the odds be ever in your favor!
LoL, that is not un-appreciated. There's a reason I've lived here 20 years and not gone.

But taking a kid to have fun is always a worthwhile thing. I've been looking at the things and it seems there's plenty of interesting enough things to do. She is my ex's daughter and they are moving to Fla. in a few weeks. It'll be one of the last things we can do together for a long while so I'd take her to pretty much anything she asked. She's tolerated me taking her camping and hiking all over WA for 10 years, so payback is fair. ;)

If you or she has an artistic bent check out the Fred Oldfield Western Heritage and Art Center inside the red gate. I've been meaning to go for a while but haven't had the chance.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top