Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Emergency Preparedness Is Featured at Collectors West Portland Expo Gun Show In April

Discussion in 'Events & Get Togethers' started by CWI guy, Mar 14, 2011.

1. CWI guy

CWI guy Portland Member

DISASTER/EMERGENCY PREPAREDNESS EVENT! Oregon’s Largest 3 Day Gun and Knife Show on April 15-16-17 at the Portland Expo Center will be adding something extra to the annual April event… we will have a special focus on disaster/emergency preparedness and survival for your family and businesses. Find everything you need: first aid items, food, food prep, water, and shelter. Get your questions answered by the experts and see the latest gear, long-term food storage items, ways to keep water clean and drinkable, unique food cooking options, and shelter choices. There will be free drawings during the weekend for a vast array of useful items. Details will be on the web site at CollectorsWest.com. If you have products to sell or information to share please contact us at collectorswest@aol.com or call 800-659-3440.

Marla Baumann
    Collectors West, Inc.
    PO Box 91508
    Portland, OR 97291
    1(800)659-3440

2. Brewpubeaver

Brewpubeaver Portland OR Active Member

if i wasnt going to in the mediterranean during this, i woul dbe very excited to go...

3. Cougfan2

Cougfan2 Hillsboro, OR Well-Known Member

I haven't been going to the gun shows lately, but I might have to catcch this one.

4. Asp

Asp Oregon, the promise land. Active Member

I'm going this Sat! :D

5. taylor

taylor Willamette Valley Well-Known Member

Is this a good gunshow? Is it mostly vendors with new stuff or are there people selling old and used parts,dies etc.?

6. Chugger

Chugger Central Oregon Member

It's been a mixture of both. Fun to walk through and I always end up with a couple of bags of plunder.

7. theflyguy

theflyguy Beaverton, Oregon Member

Anybody know if they will have the standard Bi-Mart discount/coupon?

8. CWI guy

CWI guy Portland Member

yes they do