JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Because a certain president appoints a judge doesn't mean that judge will follow the constitution, especially the 2nd amendment.

75 yrs and from watching the crap show in Oregon and Nationally since the 60s, I am fairly certain this won't go anywhere.

Jack
I have a suggestion, Jack: if you haven't already done so, please make a financial contribution to OFF, and pray that you're wrong!

I will let the experts handle it, I think the testimony should probably come from FFLs who's immediate business is most at risk. I have personally saw what a mess these FFLs are dealing with. If OSP halts background checks on Dec 8th the FFLs are going to be stuck with an unbelievable mess and have to reckon with a lot of unhappy customers who want their firearms.
Nope. They simply release guns that have 3 business days under the BG check "belt". If not, they've created their own mess…

Measure 114 has language that eliminates 3 day option in Oregon.
I could see some shops ignoring that part of Measure 114, which would allow them to initiate transfers all the way up to 10pm on Dec 7th. Then they could release the final firearms around Dec 10th. Personally I would try to pick up my firearms by the 7th.

I have a couple of firearms on layaway out of state & do not have the funds to immediately pay them off especially at this time of year... I'm curious how those are affected particularly since the transactions started before the law was passed or goes into effect.

I have a couple of firearms on layaway out of state & do not have the funds to immediately pay them off especially at this time of year... I'm curious how those are affected particularly since the transactions started before the law was passed or goes into effect.

As it stands right now, if you don't have them in your possession before December 8, you're SOL for a while.

If they are long guns you can travel there to complete the purchase. If the FFL does NICS then the Oregon permit does not come into play. If they do an Oregon background check then i believe you need the permit.

The permit in and of itself is not the worst part even considering the delay and permit fee. The worst part is the registry. Confiscation as ALWAYS preceded by a registry.

Kevin can be his own worst enemy with his unfiltered rhetoric which only fuels the fire with the opposition in my opinion. Some worry that he should have waited for the heavy hitters to move first. Hard to say.

It seems likely that Mr Starret is closely related to
1669702564729.jpeg
Rudy Giuliani

Neither of whom you want representing you to the public

View attachment 1321058
Rudy Giuliani

Yeah, but at least Kevin is acting and doing and not just sending vague requests for donations like everyone else that is representing us. So far OFF has 100% of my donations in this. I'm waiting for the others to walk the walk before I send a precious dime.

On the flip side. The State will be represented by Brian Simmonds Marshall who just so happens to have been employed by the firm Perkins Coie LLP . Well known for interfering in the 2020 election.
1669734905377.png
1669924080507.png

Last Edited:
View attachment 1321058
Rudy Giuliani

You refuse to attend any of the speaking engagements but still insist on commenting. Can you please point us to the legal action that you are talking against 114? Can you tell us just what it was that you did to fight the measure. I didn't see you at any of the rallies when OFF was represented by Mr. Starrett, nor did I see you helping us out at the gun shows. If you have something positive to contribute, please do so. Otherwise, please go knock it off.

On the flip side. The State will be represented by Brian Simmonds Marshall who just so happens to have been employed by the firm Perkins Coie LLP . Well known for interfering in the 2020 election.
View attachment 1321095
As I stated before political corruption is on full display; birds of a feather flock together. I am sure that Kevin is a master mind of case law on the subject.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top