JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Some here aren't members of OFF, so thought I would attempt to get more people involved. Last legislative session, the gun control laws were passed without the possibility of public review. This was done by use of the emergency clause. Let's put an end to abuse of the emergency clause. Here's the link:
<broken link removed>
<broken link removed>

And while you're at it, send a followup email to your legislators. They want to know how you feel. Might as well get this pasted on your desktop now: http://www.legislatorpro.com/oregon/default.html

you bet I will Im disgusted with Oregon legislation, not just guns...stripping me of some of my parental rights is equally as bad as the attacks on the 2nd

Their donate page says they're trying to get it on the November 2014 ballot. I hope that's a typo, but even if it is, that's a pretty bad one.

Check it out: <broken link removed>

Their donate page says they're trying to get it on the November 2014 ballot. I hope that's a typo, but even if it is, that's a pretty bad one.

Check it out: <broken link removed>
I'm guessing that's a typo since they discuss what happened during the 2015 session. I've sent them an email letting them know of the error. Thanks for pointing it out.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top