JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was out today at a local dealer and I was recognized by a fellow forum member. The bad part is they recognized me as I was checking out a Glock! Talk about embarrassing. It is things like that which could cause me to lose my "Gun Snob" card. :eek: :p :D

I was out today at a local dealer and I was recognized by a fellow forum member. The bad part is they recognized me as I was checking out a Glock! Talk about embarrassing. It is things like that which could cause me to lose my "Gun Snob" card. :eek: :p :D

..and you're still in one piece to tell about it??? wow! I'll even say it backwards...wow! :D

I'm glad the Penguin bought that Glock.. now I can't even think about it. Unless he puts it up on here next week..... but then, I've spent what I have available (and more) on handguns this past short while. And have my eye on one more yet.... woo hoo. Or izzat boo hoo?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top