JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This bug has been fixed.
Reactions
Since the format change, I no longer receive any email notifications for posts to my threads, watched threads, private conversations, ect. I have been through all the settings and everything suggests that I should be recieving emails. Also, the notification bar at the bottom of the screen seems to pick and choose which posts it wants to notify me of. I have had many instances of not responding to posts for days because I didn't realize someone has posted on one of my threads. Any one else having this problem?

Hmm, everything with your account looks correct on our side. Can you let me know if you receive a notification for this reply here?

Also, if anyone else is having this issue please reply here.

Is it possible the emails could be going into a spam folder? Do you have another email address you can use temporarily to test?

I just checked your account settings and enabled "Always email watched thread notifications" to see if that fixed the issue. Please let me know if you get an alert for this.

Thanks,
Joe

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews