JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Why is this administration and the media so focused on people posting and "mean tweets"? I would think they have their hands full with much more important things for the time being.

It seemed to be encouraged when the Dem party and media were doing it to Trump.

Leftover Trump rage syndrome I guess.

Emails like these basically says:
I'm the president and I'm not at fault here, you bunch of losers lost the war for me and had the gall to interrupt my vacation. So STFU and follow orders .

That's how the left works, basically blaming others, including their own soldiers for their own poor planning and leadership.

According to the article, if you are active duty, a veteran or retired. You better zip it when it comes to the Prez and the Vice Prez.
I'm the president and I'm not at fault here, you bunch of losers lost the war for me and had the gall to interrupt my vacation. So STFU and follow orders .

That's how the left works, basically blaming others, including their own soldiers for their own poor planning and leadership.
Lets not get all excited about this. Reading comprehension is important.

1) This email was not from the White House, and was not addressed to all veterans. It came from the Office of Naval Intelligence, and was addressed only to active and RETIRED (not all separated) ONI officers.

2) It is not new policy. It is only a reminder that public criticism of senior leadership IN AN OFFICIAL CAPACITY is a violation of the UCMJ (i.e. it is a court marshal offense under military law}. It doesn't mean you can't have an opinion or express it as long as you are not in uniform and don't use your official rank and title.

That said, the inclusion of retired officers was a little unusual, as you see retired guys on TV all the time acting as "military analysts" and they do criticize the president from time to time. However, if they are collecting retired pay, they are considered on retainer and can be recalled to active duty at any time. So yes, they could be reduced in rank and have their pension reduced, but they would have to be recalled first. This has happened only rarely in the past, but it has been done in egregious cases.

This is not a violation of the First Amendment. If you take the pay, you accept the restrictions of the UCMJ. It just sounds like somebody at ONI got a little "nervous in the service," and it's been blown way out of proportion by a few news outlets.

This is not a big deal, so everybody can calm down.

It's pretty normal for this to happen. I was chastised by my command for talking a lot of trash about President Trump, and was told to dial it back or face an article 15. In retrospect, I should have been a lot more professional about that, and I am grateful that I was warned and that I took it seriously. Now that I am out, I am free to say that all three presidents I served under are full of old chewed up bubblegum, as is the current guy.

unflattering is the very best I have to say about this administration.

Screenshot_20210901-141418_Chrome.jpg

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR