JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
received today....

Fact: Over 80% of the Second Amendment Case Law won in the courts has been won by the Second Amendment Foundation and our attorneys.

Fact: That is more Second Amendment Court victories than all other gun rights groups combined.

Fact: The Second Amendment Foundation has built the foundation for all future legal challenges to gun prohibition and confiscation laws.

Fact: SAF currently has four legal cases pending cert petitions before the United States Supreme Court.

Fact: SAF just filed our newest legal case challenging the state of Connecticut ammunition limitation law.

Fact: The Second Amendment Foundation is engaged in over 30 federal court cases at the present time.

Fact: SAF has three more important Second Amendment lawsuits ready to file as soon as we have funding.

Fact: The Second Amendment Foundation is winning firearms freedom one lawsuit at a time.

Fact: SAF can't keep winning these landmark court cases without your financial support.

Your contribution is needed now. Thank you,

d2de9e6e-c138-4860-80cd-240597d4db2e.jpg
Alan Gottlieb
Founder
Second Amendment Foundation

To send a check, please mail to:

Second Amendment Foundation
12500 NE 10th Place
Bellevue, WA 98005

They are my family's Amazon Smile charity, as I don't like to have my name/personal details on any official membership rolls. But, Alan and Co. are real 2A heroes.

Fact: Alan Gottlieb is a convicted felon (embezzlement and tax evasion) whose lawyers spent the period from May 5, 2009, to August 15, 2016, arguing in support of California's Open Carry bans. It was Alan Gottlieb's lawyer, Alan Gura, who invented the lie that the Heller decision said that Open Carry can be banned in favor of concealed carry. A lie that every fool and his idiot brother has embraced.

Fact: Alan Gottlieb is a convicted felon (embezzlement and tax evasion) whose lawyers spent the period from May 5, 2009, to August 15, 2016, arguing in support of California's Open Carry bans. It was Alan Gottlieb's lawyer, Alan Gura, who invented the lie that the Heller decision said that Open Carry can be banned in favor of concealed carry. A lie that every fool and his idiot brother has embraced.
That's nice. I'm still sending 2AF money. Have a nice day anyway.

I like SAF and I like the work of Alan Gottlieb. I'll send them some more money next week.

Convicted of tax evasion- true (and big whoop)

Convicted of embezzlement- false, dismissed WITH PREJUDICE and awarded $30k in damages.

OK, you don't like him and you've got your own gig going on in Cali... check.

Good luck on your legal endeavors.

Next!! :rolleyes:

They are my family's Amazon Smile charity, as I don't like to have my name/personal details on any official membership rolls. But, Alan and Co. are real 2A heroes.

Agreed. Good work. I recently got an email saying they collectively received something like a 6 figure donation due to Amazon Smile contributions.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top