Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Email from forum software

Discussion in 'Questions, Problems, & Feedback' started by PhilipPeake, Nov 2, 2008.

1. PhilipPeake

PhilipPeake Newberg New Member

In my profile I have selected "No Email" for updates on threads that I have posted in, but am still getting emails every time someone posts.

Any idea how to fix this?

2. Weebs

Weebs Clackamas County Member

add @northwestfirearms.com to your unsafe senders list :)

If you go to the userCP and look at your subscriptions does it say "instant" after any of them? If you changed the setting to "never" I don't think it goes back to each old subscription and changes it, only new ones.

3. Joe Link

Joe Link Portland, OR Well-Known Member Staff Member Lifetime Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

Get it figured out?

4. Weebs

Weebs Clackamas County Member

To follow up PhilipPeake, I'm guessing that this thread which you created after making the change for notification doesn't have "instant" and you haven't received notification that Joey and I have responded.

5. Joe Link

Joe Link Portland, OR Well-Known Member Staff Member Lifetime Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

:thumbup:

6. PhilipPeake

PhilipPeake Newberg New Member

Nothing from this thread in my email.

I guess it takes time to affect existing threads -- or maybe never does (?).

(I don't really want to drop everything from here into my spam folder -- that isn't a good answer :p)

7. Joe Link

You might have to go into your subscriptions in your usercp and unsubscribe to the existing threads.