Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Elvis is alive, and he's in the building...

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by mkwerx, Feb 18, 2015.

1. mkwerx

mkwerx Forest Grove, OR Well-Known Member

Hopefully Elvis never escapes the building.

This guy's channel is pretty entertaining, but his videos are pretty long. Nutnfancy long. I suggest just scrolling through unless you have lots of time to kill.

For those who reeeeeeally don't like snakes, maybe don't watch the video above. Just sayin'.

2. mjbskwim

mjbskwim Salmon,Idaho Well-Known Member

No thanks.

3. Stomper

Stomper Oceania Rising White Is The New Brown Silver Supporter

I'd bash that thing's head flat with a soup ladle....

mjbskwim and IronMonster like this.
  4. 44mag2ndamend

44mag2ndamend Round the ole tree stump, Down by the crick Well-Known Member

Snake shot, spatula, soup ladle, spoon, fork, knife, HAMMER, GOLF CLUB, BASEBALL BAT, CLUB....

16 POUND MAUL!

5. mkwerx

I dont think I wanna be in "soup ladel" or spatula range of a king cobra. Shotgun range is close enuff :)

6. U201491

U201491 Well-Known Member

The perfect use for a wood chipper :)

BoonDocks36 likes this.
  7. BoonDocks36

BoonDocks36 Oregon, in the boondocks Christian. Conservative. Male.

I watched the Video, I did notice, that the Belt he wears, does NOT go through all the Belt Loops....

just saying....

That there is not just a Different cup of Tea, so to speak, it ain't even a Cup!

philip :confused:

8. mkwerx

The most disturbing aspect about this fellas collection - he lives in south Florida, all his snakes are kept in his house. Some in glass n wood cages, most in rubbermaid bins slid into wooden shelves. Guy has dozens - maybe a hundred plus exotic venemous snakes from all over the world. Many species of cobra, puff adders, gaboon vipers, a host of mambas and kraits, big guys little guys and sizes between. One good hurricane and his babies will be set free to spread and multiply as many of his breeds he has males and females.

He is a 2A supporter - he even half joked in a video that if he were ever to commit murder it wouldn't be with a gun or snake because it would make gun and snake owners look bad - he said $5 worth of gas and a match book would be his method.

9. Stomper

Stomper Oceania Rising White Is The New Brown Silver Supporter

Well all THAT will do is make gas sniffers and match strikers look bad. That may even lead to NY banning gasoline and matches!

BoonDocks36 likes this.