JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just testing the waters. I'm playing a lot less CS:GO these days, so I'm open to trading my gaming laptop: a Eluktronics N850HK1. Eluktronics is the same company as Clevo (they also rebrand under a few other names like Prostar); they are well respected and well reviewed gaming laptops.

This is a very well equipped laptop. 7th Generation Core i7-7700HQ quad-core processor, 16GB DDR4 memory, 256GB NVME SSD boot drive and a 2TB hard drive for storage.

It has a full RGB 3-zone backlit keyboard, an excellent 15.6" 1920x1080p IPS display, a ton of ports for connectivity, and an Nvidia GTX 1050 Ti 4GB GPU. The GPU is very capable of running modern games at high settings at full HD resolution. I've played BF1, Titanfall 2, and other graphically intensive games and it looks great. Popular shooters like CS:GO, PUBG and Fortnite run maxed out.

For trades, I'm interested in ARs, AKs, and handguns in 9MM and 45ACP. Ammo is also welcome in 5.56/7.62x39/9mm/45ACP. For optics, I'm looking for red dots or holographic sights with circle-dot reticles. I might be open to other stuff too.

Brand new, this laptop is $1199. You can see pricing and also read a ton of 5-star reviews on Amazon here: <broken link removed>

More information is also on Eluktronic's website: Eluktronics N850HK1 15.6-Inch NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX Performance Entertainment RTS Laptop (256GB PCIe SSD, 2TB HDD + 16GB RAM)

812ezKQi-oL._SL1500_.jpg
81%2B0tk6c%2BcL._SL1500_.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top