Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Elk head, lynx hyde, mountain goat hyde?

Discussion in 'Non-Firearm Item Classifieds' started by clearconscience, Jun 8, 2013.

1. clearconscience

clearconscience Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

A family member is trying to sell some items for her elderly neighbor
    She has a full elk head $250
    Lynx rug $175
    Mountain goat rug $175

Not sure what prices should be

Let me know if any one has interests

Dan

2. clearconscience

clearconscience Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

Sorry about the little info I was checking the interest level.
    I am trying to get some pictures. Posting this for my cousin who is helping her 88 year old neighbor.
    As soon as i get some pictures i will post them

3. DARBY10

DARBY10 portland Member

Hi Dan, I'm real interested in seeing some photo's of these items up for sale. Like you I have no idea of what the value is. I will start searching though. I own a Land Rover repair shop, and we just opened up at new location. I have a huge waiting room area that I want to set up with sort of a hunting lodge, safari type decor. Granted last I checked there weren't any Rocky Mt elk roaming around in Africa, but hey it's Portland, nobody will know any better anyway! So if I like what I see, I would buy the lot from you, so start thinking about what a all together price might be. You can send pics to me on my mobile phone, here's the number 503-501-8511. My website is greenovalmotors.com Thanks Dan, and no real hurry on anything, I've got time. Hope to hear back, Cheers