JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
WOW, a Dem that wants Gun Control, AND Taxes, Say it Ain't So!

Actually, if there was a Dem who didn't demand increased taxes and gun control, wait a minute, never mind, there is NO dem who wouldn't want to raise taxes or go after guns!

"Warren, who is set to appear along with most of the other 20-plus Democratic presidential candidates at a gun control forum in Des Moines, Iowa, on Saturday, is also proposing universal background checks, federal gun licensing, a one-week waiting period on all gun purchases to limit impulsive violence, a ban on assault weapons and a newly empowered Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, among a host of other suggestions."
---------
Please tell me we had sane people there to counter argue....

No we don't need another or reimaged or enhanced ATF. The one we have already cannot define things sanely why would we need a newly empowered one?, has she not stopped and thought about the dogs lives who've been taken by their actions?.

"Her plan also emphasizes the need for structural reforms, including ending the 60-vote requirement to end a filibuster in the Senate, in order to pass comprehensive gun violence legislation.
"Enough is enough," Warren writes. "Lasting gun reform requires the elimination of the filibuster."

Well at least he's got all of them screaming for the same thing but with different roads to get there. When do we get to see the royal rumble where all they say "NO MY VERSION OF CONTRO.......I MEAN SAFETY IS BETTER THAN YOURS!"

Last Edited:
I know of a Govt that wanted guns registered and it's citizens safe on the streets. So, the police were tasked with approval or disapproval of applicants/owners. Of course, there were well-deifned rules meant to exclude certain types of individuals and the results were......

OMG....you can't say what will happen in the USA.

Really? Tyrants will be tyrants. Especially when the citizens don't have the means to fight back.

Aloha, Mark

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads