JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Big money rolls into gun control campaign; who is 'anonymous donor?'

Yesterday's latest "kickoff" of the Initiative 594 campaign in Seattle reportedly brought in a $1 million pledge from Nick and Leslie Hanauer – prime bank-rollers of the gun control effort so far – along with what the Seattle P-I.com reported was "a six-figure pledge from an anonymous donor," and that is troubling to gun rights activists.

<broken link removed>

Hmmm, a handful of idiots with a bunch of money up against 1/2 million folks that already have CPL's. I wonder what will happen? Personally, I'd like to see the folks fighting this campaign really make a big focus on the issue of women with guns - using them for personal protection. Take a page from the Obama playbook and ask people in favor of more gun control why they're in favor of women becoming victims? Do they like to watch women get attacked?

They've used that tactic against us enough, we need to turn the same tactic back on them, hard.

Hmmm, a handful of idiots with a bunch of money up against 1/2 million folks that already have CPL's. I wonder what will happen? Personally, I'd like to see the folks fighting this campaign really make a big focus on the issue of women with guns - using them for personal protection. Take a page from the Obama playbook and ask people in favor of more gun control why they're in favor of women becoming victims? Do they like to watch women get attacked?

They've used that tactic against us enough, we need to turn the same tactic back on them, hard.

That's part of what needs to get done. We all know the OTHER part.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top