JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've not used them but they've been around for quite a while. They're sponsors at fivesevenforum.com, you might be able to get some informative feedback there and at fnforum.net.
I'd be interested in hearing how the subsonics perform, I'd like to lose the supersonic crack when shooting suppressed.

Cool, I'll check that out - thanks. Surfing around I found some generally positive feedback. I'll probably call them later today or tomorrow to confirm their lead times of 4-6 weeks. I still need to get off my butt and order a threaded barrel from Jarvis for it.

I joined FiveSevenForum.com today and sent in my $10 to get modified pricing on ammo. It's worth it for the discounts if I buy about 200-300 rounds as I'm leaning toward.

Cool, I'll check that out - thanks. Surfing around I found some generally positive feedback. I'll probably call them later today or tomorrow to confirm their lead times of 4-6 weeks. I still need to get off my butt and order a threaded barrel from Jarvis for it.

I'd go with Tornado Technologies over Jarvis. The wait time might be a pain in the backside at TT, but the quality is second to none.

I thought about that, but I'd like to keep at least a factory-length barrel as well as have a threaded option. And I've not been able to find the cost on an OEM replacement for stock (which I'd probably send out to get threaded if I could find one.)

I ended up ordering a box of the subsonics as well as three boxes of some other, more "personal defense" minded rounds.

I've not used them but they've been around for quite a while. They're sponsors at fivesevenforum.com, you might be able to get some informative feedback there and at fnforum.net.
I'd be interested in hearing how the subsonics perform, I'd like to lose the supersonic crack when shooting suppressed.

Just out of curiosity, does anyone know if this is the Company that is supposedly owned by a person who was posting under the screen name "Medulla Oblongata"? There was also supposed to be a "partner" who posted under "Panzermike".

I ended up ordering a box of the subsonics (QuieTOR), a box of the X-TerminaTOR, and two boxes of the PenetraTOR. I might buy more later, but for now I figure that's a good start.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top