Elite Ammunition

Discussion in 'Ammunition & Reloading' started by SonicBlue03, May 1, 2011.

1. SonicBlue03

SonicBlue03
    Snohomish

Anyone ever heard of these folks?

Elite Ammunition

I'm looking for both subsonics and something a little better-than-average for my Five Seven.

2. Abiqua

Abiqua
    Oregon

I've not used them but they've been around for quite a while. They're sponsors at fivesevenforum.com, you might be able to get some informative feedback there and at fnforum.net.
    I'd be interested in hearing how the subsonics perform, I'd like to lose the supersonic crack when shooting suppressed.

3. SonicBlue03

SonicBlue03
    Snohomish

Cool, I'll check that out - thanks. Surfing around I found some generally positive feedback. I'll probably call them later today or tomorrow to confirm their lead times of 4-6 weeks. I still need to get off my butt and order a threaded barrel from Jarvis for it.

4. ar57

ar57
    Independence

I bought some p-6 ammo, haven't shot it yet, I know you can't go wrong with them.
    I'm also a member @ fivesevenforum.com

5. SonicBlue03

SonicBlue03
    Snohomish

I joined FiveSevenForum.com today and sent in my $10 to get modified pricing on ammo. It's worth it for the discounts if I buy about 200-300 rounds as I'm leaning toward.

6. Abiqua

Abiqua
    Oregon

I'd go with Tornado Technologies over Jarvis. The wait time might be a pain in the backside at TT, but the quality is second to none.

7. SonicBlue03

SonicBlue03
    Snohomish

I thought about that, but I'd like to keep at least a factory-length barrel as well as have a threaded option. And I've not been able to find the cost on an OEM replacement for stock (which I'd probably send out to get threaded if I could find one.)

I ended up ordering a box of the subsonics as well as three boxes of some other, more "personal defense" minded rounds.

8. deadshot2

deadshot2
    NW Quadrant WA State

Just out of curiosity, does anyone know if this is the Company that is supposedly owned by a person who was posting under the screen name "Medulla Oblongata"? There was also supposed to be a "partner" who posted under "Panzermike".

9. SonicBlue03

SonicBlue03
    Snohomish

I ended up ordering a box of the subsonics (QuieTOR), a box of the X-TerminaTOR, and two boxes of the PenetraTOR. I might buy more later, but for now I figure that's a good start.