Elite Ammunition

Reactions
I've not used them but they've been around for quite a while. They're sponsors at fivesevenforum.com, you might be able to get some informative feedback there and at fnforum.net.
I'd be interested in hearing how the subsonics perform, I'd like to lose the supersonic crack when shooting suppressed.

OP
SonicBlue03
Reactions
Cool, I'll check that out - thanks. Surfing around I found some generally positive feedback. I'll probably call them later today or tomorrow to confirm their lead times of 4-6 weeks. I still need to get off my butt and order a threaded barrel from Jarvis for it.

OP
SonicBlue03
Reactions
I joined FiveSevenForum.com today and sent in my $10 to get modified pricing on ammo. It's worth it for the discounts if I buy about 200-300 rounds as I'm leaning toward.

Reactions
Cool, I'll check that out - thanks. Surfing around I found some generally positive feedback. I'll probably call them later today or tomorrow to confirm their lead times of 4-6 weeks. I still need to get off my butt and order a threaded barrel from Jarvis for it.
I'd go with Tornado Technologies over Jarvis. The wait time might be a pain in the backside at TT, but the quality is second to none.

OP
SonicBlue03
Reactions
I thought about that, but I'd like to keep at least a factory-length barrel as well as have a threaded option. And I've not been able to find the cost on an OEM replacement for stock (which I'd probably send out to get threaded if I could find one.)

I ended up ordering a box of the subsonics as well as three boxes of some other, more "personal defense" minded rounds.

Reactions
I've not used them but they've been around for quite a while. They're sponsors at fivesevenforum.com, you might be able to get some informative feedback there and at fnforum.net.
I'd be interested in hearing how the subsonics perform, I'd like to lose the supersonic crack when shooting suppressed.
Just out of curiosity, does anyone know if this is the Company that is supposedly owned by a person who was posting under the screen name "Medulla Oblongata"? There was also supposed to be a "partner" who posted under "Panzermike".

OP
SonicBlue03
Reactions
I ended up ordering a box of the subsonics (QuieTOR), a box of the X-TerminaTOR, and two boxes of the PenetraTOR. I might buy more later, but for now I figure that's a good start.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Pistol
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Rifle
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Upstanding Vendor!
    Have worked with this business twice and both times were outstanding! Will definitely keep going to him when I'm up in that area! Shoot, will...
  • Oregon Arms & Ammunition
    5.00 star(s)
    Hellcat OSP
    I almost put "Limited "Covid induced" inventory" as a Con, but thought that wouldn't really be fair to them! The aftermath of Covid has depleted...
  • Vancouver Weapon Werx
    5.00 star(s)
    I have done a lot of deals here
    Gary's easy to work with when in town.
  • Vancouver Weapon Werx
    5.00 star(s)
    Excellent Business!
    I have been going to Vancouver Weapon Werx for years and know both owners quite well. The only downfall is I go there to purchase or have a gun...
  • SafeFire Indoor Shooting Range & Retail
    5.00 star(s)
    A great, safe place to go shooting
    Love this place!! Great staff, the range masters are friendly, helpful and alert. This is a safe place to shoot. The store is kind of low on stock...
    • GWS
Top Bottom