JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yes it is legal, if you get stopped by the cops tell them a guy on the internet said it was ok and they will let you go.

Thanks. Does that mean cougar, bear and bobcat or just coyote? I saw a fox today. I had not considered trying to call one. Maybe?
Fox are easy to call. Here is what regs say. Coyote: Both mouth blown and electronic csll are legal. Note, if interested in taking bobcat, fox, bear, or cougar, if rhey come to the call, it is necessary to have the appropriate license and tags. bear and cougar require tags, fox and bobcat require furbearer license.

Oregon allows the use of electronic calls for any species except for birds/fowl, i.e. turkeys, ducks, geese etc...

However, most electronic calls sound the same. If you are calling in an area that gets called a lot, then you are probably not playing anything the coyotes in the area haven't heard before. Easier to fool them with a unique sounding mouth call that no two people can blow the same.

Oregon allows the use of electronic calls for any species except for birds/fowl, i.e. turkeys, ducks, geese etc...

However, most electronic calls sound the same. If you are calling in an area that gets called a lot, then you are probably not playing anything the coyotes in the area haven't heard before. Easier to fool them with a unique sounding mouth call that no two people can blow the same.
Hold on. Your saying it's not legal to use a duck call in Oregon now? If that's true, that's just pretty much jacked up.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top