JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have one I got from a buddy. I'm not sure how to use it. One cartrige is equal to a pack I wonder is it just a few puffs to equal a cigg.

I have 2 kinds, they're kinda nice, I had to quit using mine because...well, the liquid is glycerin based and since glycerin is used as a laxative....hopefully you won't have the issue, its not terribly common

The KR808 is awesome, cartridges and batteries both last a long time and the carts are super easy to refill, fill one of the rubber caps with fluid then push the cartridge down, blow through it, screw it back on and you're good to go. Boil or soak them in vodka or everclear if the taste starts getting bad.

<broken link removed>
<broken link removed>
<broken link removed>

Then just quit.
It sucks for a bit but you will get over it.
Unless you don't want to.

I'm on my 9th day cold turkey.
26 year smoker, 2 packs a day.

I honestly feel this is the only way to quit, all the people I know that have tried the half measure approaches have failed.

And to SVT-ROY I'm not purposely being a dick, just think of it as tough love. :p

To think that going from smoking tobacco to freebasing tobacco will help to quit is somewhat naive.

I'd give the liquid tobacco another year and I believe it will be banned in the USA.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top