Oregon Arms & Ammunition
Defensive Arts
Oregon Rifleworks
Sporting Systems
Low Price Guns
Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Southwest Firearms
Reactions
I have one I got from a buddy. I'm not sure how to use it. One cartrige is equal to a pack I wonder is it just a few puffs to equal a cigg.

Reactions
I have 2 kinds, they're kinda nice, I had to quit using mine because...well, the liquid is glycerin based and since glycerin is used as a laxative....hopefully you won't have the issue, its not terribly common

The KR808 is awesome, cartridges and batteries both last a long time and the carts are super easy to refill, fill one of the rubber caps with fluid then push the cartridge down, blow through it, screw it back on and you're good to go. Boil or soak them in vodka or everclear if the taste starts getting bad.

<broken link removed>
<broken link removed>
<broken link removed>

Reactions
Thanks for the great info.

To the captain troll, well lol you must be very bored. I'm trying to quit a nasty habbit.

powermad

Reactions
I'm trying to quit a nasty habbit.

Then just quit.
It sucks for a bit but you will get over it.
Unless you don't want to.

I'm on my 9th day cold turkey.
26 year smoker, 2 packs a day.

Reactions
Then just quit.
It sucks for a bit but you will get over it.
Unless you don't want to.

I'm on my 9th day cold turkey.
26 year smoker, 2 packs a day.

I honestly feel this is the only way to quit, all the people I know that have tried the half measure approaches have failed.

And to SVT-ROY I'm not purposely being a dick, just think of it as tough love. :p

To think that going from smoking tobacco to freebasing tobacco will help to quit is somewhat naive.

I'd give the liquid tobacco another year and I believe it will be banned in the USA.

Oregon Arms & Ammunition
Project Appleseed
Cerberus Training Group
Southwest Firearms Forum
NW Custom Firearms
Sporting Systems
Copeland Custom Gunworks
Advertise on Northwest Firearms

Latest Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Top Bottom