JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
And once again,,, now that the troll Clinton has been thrown from the bridge, will we see a mass influx of evil black rifles flooding the markets for sale at inflated prices as those that bought them in anticipation of a ban attempt to recoup their losses?

They will lose money. Supply and demand. There is no rational reason or "Trumped up" reason to support higher prices than what we have now. I fear for some of the marginal companies like Colt that have been making horrible business decisions and were kept afloat by the gun hysteria under Obama.

We may have earned a pass on the national level, but state level gun control measures will continue to move forward, including here in Oregon and in Washington and in California, as in numerous others. The fight is not over, we simply got a 4-year rest on the national level. 2017 is likely to be a very tough year in Oregon for gun rights, but, thankfully, one very bright spot in this election in Oregon - Dennis Richardson was elected secretary of state!! Maybe now recall attempts will actually pass. Maybe these damn fake "emergencies" will finally be put to rest - we can only hope.

We may have earned a pass on the national level, but state level gun control measures will continue to move forward, including here in Oregon and in Washington and in California, as in numerous others. The fight is not over, we simply got a 4-year rest on the national level. 2017 is likely to be a very tough year in Oregon for gun rights, but, thankfully, one very bright spot in this election in Oregon - Dennis Richardson was elected secretary of state!! Maybe now recall attempts will actually pass. Maybe these damn fake "emergencies" will finally be put to rest - we can only hope.

Actually, the threat to 2A has been squashed for two years, not 4. The next election cycle is in two years and there is no guarantee that the GOP will still control both chambers afterwards. That said, this could be very good for the long-term state of the Supreme Court. We will have one new Justice soon, a solid conservative. With Trump as POTUS and control of both chambers of the House it is entirely possible that sometime within the next 2 - 4 years or so we could get a couple more.

Last night was a bad night for the State of Oregon. Very happy with what happened on the national level but I am here to say that this is one screwed up state that I live in. The assault on the rights of gun owners in Oregon will resume shortly.......

Actually, the threat to 2A has been squashed for two years, not 4. The next election cycle is in two years and there is no guarantee that the GOP will still control both chambers afterwards. That said, this could be very good for the long-term state of the Supreme Court. We will have one new Justice soon, a solid conservative. With Trump as POTUS and control of both chambers of the House it is entirely possible that sometime within the next 2 - 4 years or so we could get a couple more.

Last night was a bad night for the State of Oregon. Very happy with what happened on the national level but I am here to say that this is one screwed up state that I live in. The assault on the rights of gun owners in Oregon will resume shortly.......

Don't forget his veto power. Even if congress swings D in 2 years, he will veto any gun control they bring forward - and it is highly unlikely that they would have the votes to overturn his veto. So I do stand on my claim that we should be relatively protected from gun control, on the national level for 4 years, based on that.

Last Edited:
I am glad everyone thinks this is a great day. I think it's a great day cause the witch did not get elected.
I'm not sure about who was elected yet.
We'll see in about a year what we have done.;)

Trump won't fix anything. The problem is a hell of a lot bigger than who is president. The economy is still going to crash due to debt and ZIRP. I'll be happy if all he does is kill Obamacare, but I sure ain't holding my breath. R politicians have a well-established record of complaining about D policies, but of never overturning them even when they have the numbers to do so.

Well I doubt that's what they are worried about. More like they think he will go full-Hitler. And that's not an unreasonable fear; some of the statements he has made are pretty scary.

Or, that liberals think there will be riots in the streets. Again, not such an unreasonable fear.
I heard that fence material futures are up this morning.
lol

Given the Oregon Legislature is soured on gun rights, but is there an implication that nationally both in the Senate and Congress and the POTUS are Red that there could be an influence from Washington against Oregon moving forward on an antigun agenda????

Given the Oregon Legislature is soured on gun rights, but is there an implication that nationally both in the Senate and Congress and the POTUS are Red that there could be an influence from Washington against Oregon moving forward on an antigun agenda????

Not a chance in hell.

The gun industry thought that Hillary would win and increased production and inventory to be ready for the panic buying spree like what occurred in the past. Now that there will be no panic on a national level, we just might just start seeing some good sale prices. :D

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top