JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What reason do they have to panic though? They shouldn't have to be concerned about Trump attacking the 2nd amendment or our gun rights in general,
True - and reality being what it is there was no real reason to panic when BHO was elected either - I mean it wasn't like he was suddenly going to dictate that guns and ammo were illegal - but the general understanding was there was more to consider with HIM as the POTUS than a Repub Prez. Regardless though I believe there is a greater chance of panic if HRC is elected and all it takes is a few to start buying more than what is normal and it spreads like wildfire.

They shouldn't have to be concerned about Trump attacking the 2nd amendment
I generally oppose gun control, but I support the ban on assault weapons and I support a slightly longer waiting period to purchase a gun. With today's Internet technology we should be able to tell within 72-hours if a potential gun owner has a record.
Source (near the bottom): Donald Trump on Gun Control

But people on the left typically support that idea. Again, I don't see that that would cause them to panic. Trump also gave a very different answer in the last debate. Which Trump do you get if he's elected? About as up in the air as which Hillary you get if she's elected.

They are gonna need tools to riot,protest, and generally wreck up the joint..:confused:

I've also noticed that double stack handgun magazines are getting scarce lately- I had to go to 3 different gun stores today before I found a 15 round magazine for my ppq, I got the very last one they had in stock. online vendors seem to have plenty, though...

But people on the left typically support that idea. Again, I don't see that that would cause them to panic. Trump also gave a very different answer in the last debate. Which Trump do you get if he's elected? About as up in the air as which Hillary you get if she's elected.
I was more replying to "Shouldn't have to". I would agree that most of them wouldn't be concerned. The true liberals might be concerned (as opposed to people who just call themselves liberal).

I may panic this weekend and buy some more 300 win mag, ya, that's it, cause it's not dangerous like that evil 556 black gun stuff. Maybe some 30-06 and some 243 ya, and and some powder, cause I invented powder, ya that's it, and then I need some boolits for my powder, ya, and maybe a new gun sheath to keep my new gun that I'm gonna get, cause I need it, ya, that's it, that's what I'm gonna do. I need one of these and one of those and and one of those too. Then I'll be ready, yup that's what I need to do Yup !

My favorite toy store (in Idaho) just got in 100 Anderson lowers about a week ago so I got 4 Friday just to have but they are not going fast at the moment at all.

They have lots of ammo as well and the price is ok but I have seen slightly better deals on line but if you want it now it's not out of the ball park.

AR mags and parts seem to be plentiful if you are not real specific about a certain brand and even then the brands are just a few day to a week out.

I like many others folks feel most have already stockpiled and will continue to just add needed Items as they can afford it or like me just in case it does go south the price of the four receivers now was cheap insurance to build down the road.

The panic will not really start until after the President is determined and the propaganda/agenda is announced as we all know nothing can or will be done until this happens.

But if you're smart get the key things you feel you need now because after Nonmember 8th all bets are off.

One thing I do notice is a big increase in .380 ACP pistol sales (not to mention .22LR pistols). Somebody is carrying all those new guns. My bet is liberals. Conservatives sneer at even 9mm...

Do liberals actually carry? Its difficult for me to imagine people who are part of the anti-gun movement doing a rather pro-gun thing. Gabby Giffords sporting a thigh holster? Jerry Brown buying a nice new Sig P290 for his wife's birthday... in pink!?

They may not be the ones buying, but their payed security sure is.

I have managed over the years to convert a few anti gunners over to being respectable firearm owners. It happens...:)

Yea. We've all said something like "not all ... are ...". Never say always... Don't lump everyone into one group. I get that. But, if liberals vote for representatives that are anti-gun, then that voter is choosing to help an anti-gun agenda. Whether anti-gun, or not, they are voting for the anti-gun platform. No, not all liberals are anti-gun. But certainly enough that I can say with confidence that a very large number of liberals are anti-gun.

Do liberals actually carry? Its difficult for me to imagine people who are part of the anti-gun movement doing a rather pro-gun thing. Gabby Giffords sporting a thigh holster? Jerry Brown buying a nice new Sig P290 for his wife's birthday... in pink!?
Didn't Prozanski say he carried? The sheeple will just follow like always, but the people in "power" don't really care about guns per se. If us owning guns didn't stand in their way of complete control they wouldn't care about guns one bit.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top