JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
While dust settles, gun owners count wins, losses

While elections officials in several Washington counties begin the long, tedious process of counting about a half-million ballots to find the votes necessary to propel anti-gun Sen. Patty Murray to a fourth term – more than 120,000 of those ballots are in King County, so hold your noses – across the country, gun owners are savoring some victories and one surprising defeat.

<broken link removed>

Or try this:

<broken link removed>

How can we elect a jack-*** who claims our state in "ungovernable" and has already had eight years of screw-ups. I love to think we have a chance to change here in Oregon, but this kind of dashes that hope...

Oh and we're not much better in that Kitzhaber won by carrying six or seven counties and only landsliding in one or two (Multnomah and Lane)...

Well done. Oh, and kalifornia is just laughable at this point.

-d

Don't laugh to loudly, Oregon and Washington aren't far behind Commiefornia, and the lefty moon bats keep getting re-elected. :(

Case in point, John "retread" Kitzhaber elected to third term as OR Gov. and four term tax and spender, the "soccer mom in tennis shoes" Patty Murray is close to wrapping up her fifth term as WA senior Senator.

Will the insanity ever end?

How can we elect a jack-*** who claims our state in "ungovernable" and has already had eight years of screw-ups. I love to think we have a chance to change here in Oregon, but this kind of dashes that hope...

Oh and we're not much better in that Kitzhaber won by carrying six or seven counties and only landsliding in one or two (Multnomah and Lane)...

I'll just go on record here...........

Kitzhaber will push a sales tax again, and if you Pitch the crap at the wall enough times, it's bound to stick eventually. Look out Oregon, you might not like having a retread!

People vote in Obama who has no experience, but then people say no we can't vote Dudley in because he has no experience.

All the same people, Defazio, Wyden and now Kitzhaper the retread.:confused:

Sorry guys but 51% of Oregonians are idiots. How can people vote down marijuana disperseries and then vote in the same people.

For crying out loud people he slapped you in the face and said your are ungovenerable! Your unrulely...not worth his time any more...he is disapointed in you! my God people you don't get it.

Totally disappointed. So now what:huh:

Thanks for letting me rant, even though it didn't make me feel better, ok it did alittle bit.

It boggles my mind that the liberal drones of Oregon and Washington continue to vote in these people. I guess the majority of Oregonians simply cannot get enough unemployment, growing poverty and higher taxes... they are way too focused on their entitlements as they focus next on how to save more spotted owls while hugging trees.

If there is anything that could be considered a silver lining is that the conservatives took control in the Oregon State House and made enough gains in the Oregon State Senate to deny democrats a super majority. Klutzhaber will hopefully have a tough time trying to force the more liberal of his agenda.

It will be a repeat of Kitsslobber's last bout in office... the legislature will pass whatever it passes and Kitslobber will VETO IT because it won't be leftist enough, and "Dr. NO" will be whining that "Oregon is un-governable".... again.

I hope that putz gets a CLUE on how to dress appropriately this time around... the "casual grubby" he does is embarrassing.

As for the electorate... its a sign of insanity to do the same thing over and over again.. and expect a different result. Dumb-A's

It boggles my mind that the liberal drones of Multnomah county Oregon and King County Washington continue to vote in these people. I guess the majority of Oregonians simply cannot get enough unemployment, growing poverty and higher taxes.<snip>
Fixed!
Most of the rest of our respective states seem to know better. Remove influence of the liberal strongholds and the problem solves itself.

Just goes to show how Californiacated we have gotten. And don't forget the mind numb robots of the union that march in lockstep with the union leadership. More tax and spend on the way.

People vote in Obama who has no experience, but then people say no we can't vote Dudley in because he has no experience.

All the same people, Defazio, Wyden and now Kitzhaper the retread.:confused:

Sorry guys but 51% of Oregonians are idiots. How can people vote down marijuana disperseries and then vote in the same people.

For crying out loud people he slapped you in the face and said your are ungovenerable! Your unrulely...not worth his time any more...he is disapointed in you! my God people you don't get it.

Totally disappointed. So now what:huh:

Thanks for letting me rant, even though it didn't make me feel better, ok it did alittle bit.

I think the percentage is a lot higher than that,,, :D

If there is anything that could be considered a silver lining is that the conservatives took control in the Oregon State House and made enough gains in the Oregon State Senate to deny democrats a super majority. Klutzhaber will hopefully have a tough time trying to force the more liberal of his agenda.

I try to take solace in this.....while we didn't get the 'win', I think this is better than handing everything back or losing additional seats. Maybe we can convince our legislators to pass a CCW list privacy act now......

It will be a repeat of Kitslobber's last bout in office... he had to deal with a Republican control legislature, they passed what they passed... and he vetoed it... hince his nickname, "Dr. NO". Don't expect squat from this guy, he's just padding his PERS account... make no mistake.

Here, read this on his veto prowess: <broken link removed>

if my turd was the Democrat candidate, there are people in my neighborhood that would campaign for it, put up yard signs for it and vote for it just because it is the Democrat candidate.

Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads