JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I ordered a #77 tortilla thumb break for my full-size 1911. Even shelled out a little extra for fish scale stamping.

The holster showed up today. The thumb break is too short, so the holster is pretty much useless, since if it can't snap closed in condition 1.

To add insult to injury, it looks like they sent me a used and/or returned holster. Clearly someone hand worn it on their belt. For a while. The thumb break is definitely showing wear in the area that would rub against a con1 hammer.

And of course it's Saturday so they're closed.

They made me a holster a few years ago with a thumb break an inch behind the hammer when snapped. They did not respond to emails or voicemails so I did a charge back on my credit card. I did place a new order this year and they delivered a first rate product this time.

They made me a holster a few years ago with a thumb break an inch behind the hammer when snapped. They did not respond to emails or voicemails so I did a charge back on my credit card. I did place a new order this year and they delivered a first rate product this time.
Similar to my situation, only I ordered one of their rough-out IWBs for a SIG P-220 -- and got a holster stamped SIG P-220 -- which didn't fit either the older W. German version or the 220 "American." Took the same actions you did, but have not ordered from them again (although I like some of the stuff in their catalog, and have used their holsters before, don't want to roll the dice again).

Still trying to find a semi-auto that this holster was made for.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top