JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
With hard evidence, how are those folks who participated in OP- "Fast and Furious" still free? I mean, a .50 cal rifle was found in his hide out.. WTF:confused:

Yeah didn't holder step down or resign?
He wasn't fired and no one is in prison. Still the truth of the op was never made clear.
In the article it says 34 .50 bmg rifles were bought. So where are the other 33?

One thing that stumps me is in the article it says these 50s were used to scout for Helos and shoot them down if they started coming.
But neither rifle had a scope on it?
How do you shoot a 50 more than 50ish yards with no scope?

Not to distract for the original posting, but where does it say that neither 50BMG rifle had a scope?

With hard evidence, how are those folks who participated in OP- "Fast and Furious" still free? I mean, a .50 cal rifle was found in his hide out.. WTF:confused:
It all starts at the top....

The gubermint needs a good cleansing and sanitizing, at all levels, no doubt about that...

Did Guzman submit to a NICS check??????

So much for the rhetoric of "gun control" considering our government is the biggest of the "straw man" purchaser....

Just can't take anymore double speak and double standards....

fast-and-furious_zpskvoqkupl.jpg

brian-terry_zpspa0mcrfj.jpg

My son the College Educated Communist would tell you , You can't beleive anything you see on Fox News.

No one in the Obummer administration is going to take responsibility for anything that has happened on his watch , If they could they would blame it on Bush although I think that train has finally left the station .,

Yeah didn't holder step down or resign?
He wasn't fired and no one is in prison. Still the truth of the op was never made clear.
In the article it says 34 .50 bmg rifles were bought. So where are the other 33?

One thing that stumps me is in the article it says these 50s were used to scout for Helos and shoot them down if they started coming.
But neither rifle had a scope on it?
How do you shoot a 50 more than 50ish yards with no scope?

the names of the dead are different but this is no different than Bengazi
obummer gun running deal gone bad

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top