JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
In average to poor condition EIG E15 .22 revolver. Made in Germany in early 1960's (approx). needs new front sight. Bluing is obviously worn, but no rust. This is a project gun, but could be quite nice. Serial # 44169. I inherited the pistol and never fired it. The wheel rotates and hammer falls in single action :) Asking $65 FTF in Seattle Tacoma area.

Also, comes with original leather shoulder holster.

Oppie

Last Edited:
The front sight is missing. The trigger only works in single action (hammer cocked). Could be by design, I guess. To be honest I know very little about the design of this gun.

There's nothing wrong with the trigger, it's a single action gun requiring the hammer to be coked each time. At least most old 22s are like that I highly doubt its a double action.

Pm sent with offer

Sent via Iluminati Spy Satellite Foxtrot Yankee

The front sight is missing. The trigger only works in single action (hammer cocked). Could be by design, I guess. To be honest I know very little about the design of this gun.

Hehe broken. Many old revolvers are single action only.

But I asked whether or not there was a groove slightly behind the muzzle that a new front sight could be fitted for.

How was the old sight held in place?

I thought about that after I went to bed. I guess it only needs the front sight then. Sorry, yes there is a groove for a new front sight. I inhereited the revolver and never saw how the original sight was held in place.

would you consider taking up residence in Oregon so I could buy this pistol?

It looks like a fun little project. Wish I could..... I hope whoever buys it puts a little time into restoring it.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.