JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
First
Egyptian Fn 49, good shooter, stock replacement prior to my ownership, all numbers match, good crest on the receiver, barrel is nice and strong, is import marked i think... under the hand guards. 650 obo

DSC_0837.jpg
DSC_0834.jpg

PPS-43 Kit with original barrel, kit is numbers matching in arsenal condition, think I have one mag to go with it. Just don't have time to build it.
$140 Shipped
photo-17.jpg

photo-16.jpg
photo-14.jpg

Local FTF with valid ID pm with questions

Last edited by a moderator:
From the pics you provided, i noticed the following-

Your Russian SKS is not quite all #'s matching and it has been refurbished/re-arsenalled.

The receiver cover shows a refurb stamp and finish.

The stock is not laminated, it is a replacement Arctic Birch Hardwood stock, from another rifle, which was a common occurrence on the refurbished/re-arsenalled SKS rifles.

The rear sight has been replaced, which is a # part as well.

For collectors, all #'s matching would include the stock. The stock should only have 3 stamps. The arsenal stamp, the year 'r', and the serial number, you have an extra row of stamps.

Being a refurbished/re-arsenalled rifle is not a bad thing, it just means the rifle was rebuilt to "as new" in it's past, before it was imported.

The russian rifles are of a much higher quality, than the Chinese or Yugoslavian rifles and it is worth every penny of what you are asking and i love the color of the stock.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.